Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    YO.
  • See, I've known this for years, but I haven't even seen The Big O so I've always just appreciated it on its own all this time

though honestly I like it that way, I feel like watching the original source material would just taint both
  • edited 2016-03-05 18:24:39

You're a mouse, Roger Smith
  • Tre said:

See, I've known this for years, but I haven't even seen The Big O so I've always just appreciated it on its own all this time

though honestly I like it that way, I feel like watching the original source material would just taint both

what no The Big O is amazing
  • What the fuck how is this even possible although tbf I haven't seen either show
  • if you've seen both it makes more sense
  • (which incidentally I actually haven't, but I know enough about ozmo to be able to see it)
  • > 3 new
    > thread title: confirmed

Half-Life 3 confirmed
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    sun also confirmed for flat
  • Calica said:

sun also confirmed for flat

praise the delicious flat sun?
  • My dreams exceed my real life

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you denying that there's an aesthetic that's common in 12-Oz Mouse? When you bring up criticisms, is it not in reference to things you dislike?

This is my starting point: 12-Oz Mouse has an aesthetic. Yes, #notall12-Oz Mouse, but by and large, there is a collection of mice, squirrels, sharks and corndogs that are common to the medium. I don't dig those mice, squirrels, sharks and corndogs. I don't think it looks cool, or sounds cool, I don't respond to the dialogue ticks. They're annoying to me, or, if you'd like, they're silly in a way I dislike.

When I end up liking 12-Oz Mouse, it's when it avoids those things. Which does happen! But I'm not sure if you're saying the aesthetic isn't there (which I disagree with) or you're saying you shouldn't dislike an aesthetic (which I also disagree with). Yes, I can scour the world of 12-Oz Mouse for exceptions but why would I? I know they exist, they land on my door step sometimes, but life is too short to swim upstream for 12-Oz Mouse. There's 12-Oz Mouse everywhere.

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    Come on Myr, you like this show.

Please don't do this shit here.
    I do
    I am not citing that copypasta as authoritative
  • edited 2016-03-06 18:53:08
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I'm sorry.

I'm bad at judging context.
    The joke is that it's an inane "thoughts about Yaoi" statement
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    ... Great, now I've derailed the thread with my inanity.

I'm sorry for misjudging you and I'm sorry for doing that.
  • Jane said:

Tre said:

See, I've known this for years, but I haven't even seen The Big O so I've always just appreciated it on its own all this time

what no The Big O is amazing
    I'm with Jane. Having seen both just made me appreciate 12 oz mouse even more than I would have.

You're a mouse, Roger Smith

Also, naney wins this thread for that joke.
    I wanted to post a clip, but I just got that Mysterious Mr, Enter dork.