ITT GMH is a Steam forumite

edited 2016-02-15 18:59:12 in General
CSGO
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

posting for the badge

♥♥♥♥ STEAM SUPPORT
STEAM SUPPORT NO GIVE ME BACK ITEM, NO BAN THIS USER http://misspelledsteamconnnunity.com/id/besttraderever/ GHE HEAEKC D ME AND STEAL MY SKINS

HEY WHY CANT I POST PONZI SCHEME REFERRAL INVITE LINK TO OBNOXIOUSCSGOBETTINGSITE.COM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/0598y29ry283y

HOW I GET SCAM PLS GIB ITEM BACK I traded with this guy and he steal my item how????
"how did you trade with him?"
he asked his friend to add me and his friend add me and he used his friend as middleman so i go first and give item to middleman and then he blocked me and i lost my items
"[multiple facepalms]"

PLS JOIN MY GROUP GIVEAWAY WHEN 50 MEMBERS

The mods are abusing their power; they locked my thread when I criticized the developer; they must be in bed with the devs and the SJWs and the feminists, WAH WAH WAH CENSORSHIP
"No, I looked through the thread that got locked and it was because you kept on baiting people to an argument by bringing up and colorfully insulting Anita Sarkeesian when the issue has nothing to do with her."

Get rid of all this anime crap!!!!!
Make these 2D games go away!!!
Steam store is filled with indie ♥♥♥♥
Steam needs to do quality control by removing all RPG Maker and Unity games
Greenlight and Early Access opened the door to so much ♥♥♥♥
Retro pixelated games are all trash!!!!
I don't ever want to see these ♥♥♥♥ing visual novels on my store!!!!!!!!!

Recommend me some games, any games at all
"CS:GO"
"Planetside [stylized "2" emoticon]"
"[space-filling post containing ten games from poster's favorites list]"
But I already have [a certain game].
"[post suggesting precisely that certain game, following above post]"

[reasonable request for new feature on Steam]
"[post from argumentative regular, mocking and trashing said request as pointless and "never gonna happen"]"

is anyone else here a brony? :D
"go ♥♥♥♥ yourself manchild"

Comments