Turn signals are proof that there is no god.

Think about it: If an intelligent being created the entire universe, why would she make it so turn signals almost never flash in sync with each other? It's utter chaos, and it proves that our universe was not designed by an intelligent being.

Comments

• What if that intelligent being is a troll?

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    She? Wouldn't such an entity transcend gender?
  • nah its a dude

you can tell because in this universe it's the dudes that are cute
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Counterpoint: Indicators clearly do not exist, as proven by the fact that you never see them.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I close my eyes and see a flock of birds. The vision lasts a second or perhaps less; I don’t know how many birds I saw. Were they a definite or an indefinite number? This problem involves the question of the existence of God. If God exists, the number is definite, because how many birds I saw is known to God. If God does not exist, the number is indefinite, because nobody was able to take count. In this case, I saw fewer than ten birds (let’s say) and more than one; but I did not see nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, or two birds. I saw a number between ten and one, but not nine, eight, seven, six, five, etc. That number, as a whole number, is inconceivable; ergo, God exists.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I close my eyes and see a flock of birds. The vision lasts a second or perhaps less; I don’t know how many birds I saw. Were they a definite or an indefinite number? This problem involves the question of the existence of God. If God exists, the number is definite, because how many birds I saw is known to God. If God does not exist, the number is indefinite, because nobody was able to take count. In this case, I saw fewer than ten birds (let’s say) and more than one; but I did not see nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, or two birds. I saw a number between ten and one, but not nine, eight, seven, six, five, etc. That number, as a whole number, is inconceivable; ergo, God exists.

surreal numbers

checkmate thetits
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the tits?