Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    glenn's obsession with the appalachian trail is because a politician said he was doing it when he was meeting his mistress in argentina and glenn is a font of politician memes
  • yes, that is the joke
    glenn would make his article entirely about cheating with a woman from argentina every episode
    i am upset at this for some reason.  testament to my shame
  • you are making this thread a good deal more mean-spirited than it was intended to be
  • You're standing up for accuracy in political memes, it's a noble endeavour

you are making this thread a good deal more mean-spirited than it was intended to be

yeah and the line i said there was me trying not to say "i should kill myself" over shitty pedantry so
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Chill out, dude, please.
    my internal thoughts frequently resemble myrdradek's i just don't like talking about them as much
  • what does any of this have to do with the clickhole article

the point of this thread was "glenn likes appalachian trail jokes, this is the first joke about the appalachian trail i have seen that was not from glenn in years"

i

???????
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ...I can understand that, and I am sorry, but I think it might be more constructive to take a step back when you notice that something this minor is setting you off.
  • edited 2016-02-03 04:17:48
    well what calica said is indeed true; I have no special attachment to the appalachian trail or hiking it (besides gorgeous scenery and its u.s. historical significance) except for the fact that mark sanford used it to make a really stupid excuse for why his staff couldn't get in touch with him

so basically appalachian trail hiking is a really really shitty and conspicuously ridiculous excuse for something

anyway, if anything i've more frequently reminded people that larry craig is not gay

that said this article is reasonably amusing

also i guess i wouldn't have written about the flash since i'm not a fan of that series

but i guess the "intentionally missing the point" thing is something i might do?  so i guess credit should be given for that bit at least