Barely any of the rooms in OSU's Civil Engineering building have windows

It's actually kind of depressing.
Tagged:

Comments

• That does sound depressing.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't really understand it. Not having windows makes sense for rooms that have only interior walls, but why can't the rooms with exterior walls have windows?
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Because windows are a vulnerability in an indirect fire attack?
  • They prefer Linux?
  • My science centre has a lot of external and internal windows. Great because it makes the place feel open. Bad because we can hear everything from every floor, no matter where we are.
  • Haven said:

They prefer Linux?

One of the Linux labs here has signs that say "keep windows closed at all times". People have fun writing on those.
  • It took me a second to remember you're from Ohio.  Because my old school's civil engineering building has quite enough windows.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Heh.
  • Let's not even get into our other engineering building, which is pretty much made of windows.