Similarities between Cucumber Quest and Steven Universe

edited 2016-01-18 09:02:16 in General
  • They are both full of video game iconography
  • Both have characters named "Peridot" (albeit pronounced differently)
  • Both utilize a mid-century aesthetic (CQ accidentally looks like an old Little Golden Book would, SU's backgrounds are yet another variation on the old Hanna-Barbera look)
  • Both are full of bright colors
  • They are both made by huge Nintendo fans

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    nobody here reads CQ anymore do they
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i do!

and these are good observations, i wouldn't necessarily have connected either of the 2
  • edited 2016-01-18 19:08:13
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I do, but am taking a break until I can read the books I just got and then move forward from there.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I wanted to wait so that I wouldn't hit a brick wall and have to wait for updates like I did last time. Because not having more when you're in the middle of an important reveal is a,pain in the neck.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

I wanted to wait so that I wouldn't hit a brick wall and have to wait for updates like I did last time. Because not having more when you're in the middle of an important reveal is a,pain in the neck.

This and a lack of inertia.
  • i had that thing happen with webcomics where i lost my place and i dont feel like archive binging the whole thing, so im putting it off

i fell off in like March, there must be more now
    it sounds like though how I asked mother to stop buying me Simpsons DVD sets for Christmas

my collection ends at "Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part 1)"