Ben Garrison isn't actually a neo-Nazi

All the anti-Semitic comics I've seen with his name on them are Photoshop jobs. I feel like the last 5 years were all a lie.

Tagged:

Comments

• kill living beings
    i mean it looks pretty photoshopped, cartoonists usually stick with lettering if that's what they're doing

anyway lol at ron paul and david duke looking the same
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    He's a flaky libertarian conspiracy theorist who /pol/ decided to troll by making all his vaguely-to-moderately paranoid comics about Jews instead of Ben Bernanke or the Illuminati.
  • I was thinking that there must be at least 150 people on this earth who unironically use the term jewluminati
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

He's a flaky libertarian conspiracy theorist who /pol/ decided to troll by making all his vaguely-to-moderately paranoid comics about Jews instead of Ben Bernanke or the Illuminati.

So basically they turned his dog-whistle subtext into text. Good to know. :(
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Not every conspiracy nut believes the conspiracy in question is Jewish in nature, so that's a wee bit unfair. His cartoons seem very Alex Jones-esque, if that makes any sense.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    for a while, people thought that David Icke, when he complained about lizards, meant Jews.  But no, he means lizards.