Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    spongerobert
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    there is no god
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Cabbit Girl Emi: For me, it was "Stuck in the Wringer". SpongeBob gets stuck in his wringer and Patrick becomes even stupider than usual by thinking he wanted to be glued in! Just when you thought it was bad enough when SpongeBob is forced to take the day off from work, Patrick more or less tries to get him to cheer up at the amusement park, and it ends up with SpongeBob yelling at Patrick. The worst part? Everyone in the crowd gives No Sympathy towards SpongeBob, and said that what happened to him served him right. That's not funny, that's unnecessarily mean-spirited!
    • VideoGameCrack: And another moment from "Stuck in the Wringer" which shows perfectly how much these people care about their writing: Long story short, Patrick manages to nullify the effect of the super glue with his tears. The problem? Tears shed due to sadness are salt water, and the show takes place in an ocean. Remember when they actually lampshaded their setting? Yeah, me neither.
    • Mogo: What makes it worse is that it wasn't just the crowd (although that was just horrible enough for this section by itself), it's that not one single person in any of their places thought of getting him out of that thing. I mean, we all know Krabs is a jackass but hasn't his business been ruined by Squidward or Krabs himself trying to cook before? In fact I just learned about the ending here because I turned the TV off before it ended. That's how bad I hated it. But to add to Video Game Crack's comments above, SpongeBob cried due to how horrible this situation is, why didn't that help. It's just 11 minutes of Cringe Comedy that makes you wonder how this episode got greenlit.
    • chidoriss: The absolute worst part is the ending, where SpongeBob looks right at the camera and says, "I guess crying does solve your problems after all." What a Family-Unfriendly Aesop for the kids.
    Super Saiya Man: The episode "A Pal for Gary", which had SpongeBob adopting a new pet... despite the warning that it doesn't like snails or snail noises. Said pet terrifies Gary, and SpongeBob is too stupid to see that Gary was about to be eaten and then the new pet starts eating him. Gary chases said pet out. Instead of thanking him? SpongeBob scolds Gary for chasing him off! Not funny! SpongeBob becomes even more Too Dumb to Live when he can't recognize he was going to be fucking eaten and Gary saved him.Loekman3: Despite all of the cruelties in "One Coarse Meal", it is not Krabs Moral Event Horizon or Plankton's suicide that make me hate this episode; It is when Plankton's attempt of payback is seen as an evil act that cements it. Firstly, when Plankton uses his fear of mimes to scare Krabs, he cries to the point that we're supposed to root for him. Secondly, even though it does not compensate Plankton's Break the Cutie by Krabs, it would have been an okay episode if weren't for the fact that Spongebob, who previously helped Plankton of his suicide and decides to make him feel better, scares him away with a hologram of whales, essentially, the oblivious yellow sponge single-handedly made Krabs overthrow PB as the god of all Karma Houdinis as he completely got away with scaring Plankton for weeks because he enjoyed it. Third and lastly, it makes any episodes that depict Krabs and Plankton being good pals such as "Friend Or Foe" painful to watch considering the monstrosity Krabs had become.prettycoolguy: There's a DMOS for "Summer Job". When Mrs. Puff tries to bring up Krusty Love's date plotline again by asking if he'd like to go on a date, he cruelly shoots her down like a jackass. Wow, Krabs. This is a new low, even for you.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Everybody knows that that show got bad and stupid in the later seasons but the reasons these people are giving are just silly. This said, it feels kind of... goon-ish, to use TVT pages like that.
  • in the immortal words of heyo miazaki, making this thread was a mistake
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    god damn it naney
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Dork.
  • I don't get this thread at all.
  • kill living beings
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
  • Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Buckley, with sails unfurled
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i didn't get this until i read Calica's reaction and then it clicked
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    This is the weirdest joke thread, even by your usual standards.
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    god I need to get a fucking life
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

Cabbit Girl Emi: For me, it was "Stuck in the Wringer". SpongeBob gets stuck in his wringer and Patrick becomes even stupider than usual by thinking he wanted to be glued in! Just when you thought it was bad enough when SpongeBob is forced to take the day off from work, Patrick more or less tries to get him to cheer up at the amusement park, and it ends up with SpongeBob yelling at Patrick. The worst part? Everyone in the crowd gives No Sympathy towards SpongeBob, and said that what happened to him served him right. That's not funny, that's unnecessarily mean-spirited!
    • VideoGameCrack: And another moment from "Stuck in the Wringer" which shows perfectly how much these people care about their writing: Long story short, Patrick manages to nullify the effect of the super glue with his tears. The problem? Tears shed due to sadness are salt water, and the show takes place in an ocean. Remember when they actually lampshaded their setting? Yeah, me neither.
    • Mogo: What makes it worse is that it wasn't just the crowd (although that was just horrible enough for this section by itself), it's that not one single person in any of their places thought of getting him out of that thing. I mean, we all know Krabs is a jackass but hasn't his business been ruined by Squidward or Krabs himself trying to cook before? In fact I just learned about the ending here because I turned the TV off before it ended. That's how bad I hated it. But to add to Video Game Crack's comments above, SpongeBob cried due to how horrible this situation is, why didn't that help. It's just 11 minutes of Cringe Comedy that makes you wonder how this episode got greenlit.
    • chidoriss: The absolute worst part is the ending, where SpongeBob looks right at the camera and says, "I guess crying does solve your problems after all." What a Family-Unfriendly Aesop for the kids.
    Super Saiya Man: The episode "A Pal for Gary", which had SpongeBob adopting a new pet... despite the warning that it doesn't like snails or snail noises. Said pet terrifies Gary, and SpongeBob is too stupid to see that Gary was about to be eaten and then the new pet starts eating him. Gary chases said pet out. Instead of thanking him? SpongeBob scolds Gary for chasing him off! Not funny! SpongeBob becomes even more Too Dumb to Live when he can't recognize he was going to be fucking eaten and Gary saved him.Loekman3: Despite all of the cruelties in "One Coarse Meal", it is not Krabs Moral Event Horizon or Plankton's suicide that make me hate this episode; It is when Plankton's attempt of payback is seen as an evil act that cements it. Firstly, when Plankton uses his fear of mimes to scare Krabs, he cries to the point that we're supposed to root for him. Secondly, even though it does not compensate Plankton's Break the Cutie by Krabs, it would have been an okay episode if weren't for the fact that Spongebob, who previously helped Plankton of his suicide and decides to make him feel better, scares him away with a hologram of whales, essentially, the oblivious yellow sponge single-handedly made Krabs overthrow PB as the god of all Karma Houdinis as he completely got away with scaring Plankton for weeks because he enjoyed it. Third and lastly, it makes any episodes that depict Krabs and Plankton being good pals such as "Friend Or Foe" painful to watch considering the monstrosity Krabs had become.prettycoolguy: There's a DMOS for "Summer Job". When Mrs. Puff tries to bring up Krusty Love's date plotline again by asking if he'd like to go on a date, he cruelly shoots her down like a jackass. Wow, Krabs. This is a new low, even for you.
    Pretty much everyone that's ever posted on Wall Bangers or DMOS needs to be told to take it to their blog :P