Americans are pigs

Comments

• Tar Heel, currently living in Corn Cracker country
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    "You are peegs! And soon we will put appels in your mouths and stick you in our toaster ovens! Ah ha ha!"
  • this map is not to scale
    Tre said:

Tar Heel, currently living in Corn Cracker country

congratulations on your new suck governor
  • kill living beings
    "Washingtonians"

wow
  • I love how it fellates the East so much that Texas is almost on the West Coast.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't get it. Why would anyone want a map full of police officers? :P

Bee said:

I love how it fellates the East so much that Texas is almost on the West Coast.

I just kinda figured that was because so many East Coast states are too small to fit adequate drawings in if they were drawn to scale
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-12-06 19:19:58
    And I can understand that, but look how fucking huge the Heartland is.  Illinois is the size of most of the West Coast combined.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Utah is just Utah, no need to add anything else
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    So "Cracker" is an old Georgia thing! That explains "Atlanta Crackers"
  • Presumably it used to mean someone who boasts ("all it's cracked up to be" etc).  But given that it later had overtly racist meanings, and was used as the name of a Georgia political party that promoted segregation, using it as a team name is even worse than the Sooners.
  • edited 2015-12-07 04:35:59
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    They're all pork cracklings in the end, ha ha ha
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It's also a classist slur akin to "white trash."
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-12-07 06:04:39

this map is not to scale

Tre said:

Tar Heel, currently living in Corn Cracker country

congratulations on your new suck governor
    Believe me, I would've attempted to keep that from being a Thing if I could've, but alas, I'm not actually a resident of Kentucky.

If it's any consolation, I did vote during NC's 2014 elections. It didn't matter much, but I did.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    fuck pat mccrory and fuck the republican NC legislature; last I've heard they've been trying their hardest to fuck over the UNC system, fuck over early voting, fuck over teachers even harder, etc.
  • I've just kind of grown disillusioned with the whole political situation at home to the point of willful ignorance beyond the basics

same with Kentucky tbh
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    probably a good idea.  with cali i think i'm going to learn more once it's time to get props on the ballot or whatever