I hate winter

It's fucking cold outside. It gets dark way too early. Snow and ice are hindrances. Wearing shorts outdoors is a terrible idea.

Comments

• edited 2015-12-01 07:26:51
    Anonus said:

It's fucking cold outside. It gets dark way too early. Snow and ice are hindrances. Wearing shorts outdoors is a terrible idea.

Are they not comfy or easy to wear?

I'm sorry.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    they're easy to wear until you step outside and freeze your legs off
  • I was wearing shorts outside this weekend.  There was only a little ice.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i live in socal, snow is a myth and ice comes from your freezer
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-12-01 07:39:16
    Honestly I'm just glad we're done with what might have been the hottest summer we've had in recorded history.  At least when it's cold I can put on more clothes, and when it's raining that means stuff grows and isn't dead and brown.
  • Bee said:

Honestly I'm just glad we're done with what might have been the hottest summer we've had in recorded history.  At least when it's cold I can put on more clothes.

God, same. I prefer cold to heat in general, but this summer was just miserable and I won't speak a word against the season even if we get another blizzard like that one last year in February.
  • It's still pretty warm around here which I find disturbing.

Global climate change, yo.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I want this winter to be over with, and that it is not full of misery, and neither are any of the seasons following it
  • The cold never bothered me anyway~

For reals though, I may have a summer birthday, but winter time is nice. Not nice when it's raining, but have you ever just taken a walk on a day when it's cold and sunny, and it just feels so good?

Not my favourite season (that belong to late spring), but nice enough.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    winter is terribad
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i wouldn't say i dislike winter in the normal run of things, but something about this one has been giving me trouble

i dunno, there's so little sunlight, i'm feeling like the energy is being sapped out of me