Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Odradek.

Stop. Please.
  • edited 2015-11-30 20:01:38
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Odradek, you hate this terrible stuff, I hate it, we all hate it.

Like Christian Weston Chandler, the specter of Red Letter Media's foolishness is best consigned to the abyss.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

Odradek.

Stop. Please.

• My dreams exceed my real life
    y'okay
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    OK, all joking aside, you want to know the real problem? This comic just does not stand up to multiple readings. Observe the following panel:

OK, so this is not a bad panel really, right? I mean, you can read this comic, and after you've read it, you won't feel the urge to get up offa that thang and put on some CDs that your brother left in your room by mistake, and that you would never actually buy, right? Of course! But anybody can make something that isn't horrible once. This panel, like all Thinkin' Lincoln panels, overstays its welcome when you see it--oh, I don't know--Nine times?

Do you see what I mean? If you actually read the panel all those times, then you probably hate it by now, and if not, then you were probably using the technique of staring through it rather than looking directly at it. (old trick)

• kill living beings
    the fuck k ind of review is that
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Do you remember John Solomon and Your Webcomic Is Bad and You Should Feel Bad? Sonty Mick is a surrealist parody of that.

It's by the same guy responsible for Powerup Comics and Unwinder's Tall Comics.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I object, this is far too coherent and thoughtful to be based on John Solomon.
  • kill living beings
    MetaFour said:

Do you remember John Solomon and Your Webcomic Is Bad and You Should Feel Bad? Sonty Mick is a surrealist parody of that.

It's by the same guy responsible for Powerup Comics and Unwinder's Tall Comics.
    oh that's why I recognized the theming
  • We can do anything if we do it together.