"Termite Terrace"

Who here has seen that phrase before and knows what it refers to?

Comments

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    Yup, and yup.

Me posting in this thread is practically cheating considering how much I've talked to you about this stuff, so I'll let other people say what they think first.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I only know because of you, so that doesn't count. :P
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I had not heard of it, and had to google it

I knew before AU, but I still considered me saying what it was in the thread cheating. :P
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i didn't know, or if you told me, i'm afraid i forgot.
  • Is this the nickname for the entomology lab?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I knew before AU, but I still considered me saying what it was in the thread cheating. :P
    I actually meant AU, but you ninja'd me :V

I actually meant AU, but you ninja'd me :V
    I knew that. :P
  • edited 2015-08-08 03:52:57
    BEWARE OF GRRL!
    I was asking because I needed to know whether or not it was a good idea for LeBron James to say he was "taking [his] talents to Termite Terrace...but only temporarily" in Space Jam II

The knowledge of "Termite Terrace" is one of those things I have to be wary of, applying my cartoon geekery to the general population
  • of course I'm wondering if it's a good idea to Space Jam II but still
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    imo put it in as an injoke

and/or depict it onscreen and educate the public
  • The newsreel that opened early episodes of Animaniacs depicted the exterior of Warner Bros.'s animation studio in 1930 as having a sign reading "TERMITE TERRACE ANIMATION", so yes, the name has been shown to a mass audience before