Comments

• kill living beings
    haha oh god
  • man I don't even wanna read that

I mean I like the Simpsons, but y'know
  • Jane said:

man I don't even wanna read that

I mean I like the Simpsons, but y'know
    It's not a longpost or anything, just someone saying they find Homer changing his name to Max Power because he saw it on a hairdryer funnier than offensive humour.

I don't know if I want to assume that was meant to generalize to the Simpsons as a whole?
  • Me: Maybe, for this year’s NaNo, I should write about an original story about my gay vampires.

Also me: You can praise the prince and pauper AU from my cold, dead, hands.

So, yeah, I’m torn between two settings for my NaNo story.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Holy crap
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    enough time has passed since I finished Undertale that I did a True Reset without guilt, so now the quest remains: to genocide route, or not to genocide route
  • kill living beings
    just be one of the cowards who watches it on you tube
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    wao, i resemble that remark
  • kill living beings
    i think it's something flowey says
    Lol, really? Nice.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    genocide route is not worth it
    The local Tesco is already selling tinsel (~luxury~ tinsel) and Christmas trees in its foyer.
    late to the party, eh?
  • Bitch we already have all of our Christmas stuff out and the windows painted and Christmas music playing at our store
    Well you can't put the Christmas trees on top of the pumpkins, that'd just be silly.
  • Well you can't put the Christmas trees on top of the pumpkins, that'd just be silly.

But you can make a Christmas tree out of pumpkins.

https://flickersowner.deviantart.com/art/Christmas-Pumpkin-Tree-81776747
    "Ah, DeviantArt. I remember that name..."
  • kill living beings
    S_OK
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I'm incredibly sad for those guys, because they don't have any hearing protection...

And here I thought my ears were screaming...
    Yeah it's, uh, not very safe. `-`
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

specifically, it's something flowey says if the game detects that you're streaming
  • edited 2017-11-04 04:12:28
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Calica said:

specifically, it's something flowey says if the game detects that you're streaming
    Nah, he says it no matter what near the end of the Genocide route.

Source: Killed a whole lotta people.
    flowey's an asshole
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's time for Thanksgiving
    Be quiet, Canada, you don't get any this time. It's Americas turn
    Fuckin' Canadians, bein' all Canadian and stuff.
    Rush are the best Canadians
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    If Canadians want me to stop making fun of the country-name "Canada" (heh, Canada.  Its third letter is "n", but it ends in a vowel, but it has only three syllables.  Who even does that?) , they need to, I don't know, do something amusing, or wait for me to find something else to do to entertain myself when I'm sleep-deprived and stressing about my schoolwork.
  • Aliroz said:

If Canadians want me to stop making fun of the country-name "Canada" (heh, Canada.  Its third letter is "n", but it ends in a vowel, but it has only three syllables.  Who even does that?) , they need to, I don't know, do something amusing, or wait for me to find something else to do to entertain myself when I'm sleep-deprived and stressing about my schoolwork.

would it be better or worse if it was called British Esfiga
  • Aliroz said:

(heh, Canada.  Its third letter is "n", but it ends in a vowel, but it has only three syllables.  Who even does that?)

Panera
    Agnesi
    Tangelo
    Tangerine
    Mandela
    Henaro
    Annelise
    Renaissance
    Penitence
    Dinnertime
    Generate
    Venerate
    Gunnery
    Vanity
    Hannity
    Genevieve
    Sengoku
    Nunnery
    Nonary
    Manganese
    Mennonite
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Aliroz said:

How do you say lollipop in Japanese
    "lollipop in Japanese"
  • edited 2017-11-06 04:06:43
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

My second-cousin, who was born in Japan and later adopted by my mom's cousin, once told me that the japanese used the same term for basically all candies on a stick (context:  Halloween last year, we were chatting about linguistics).  I can't spell it, but it sounded to me like "bear-oh-bear-oh ghandi".
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    ロリポップ
    I think Fossilmaiden is rubbing off on you
    Hey, I’ve liked this sort of silliness for a long time, she just enables it. :I Important distinction.
    I see.
  • Aliroz said:

My second-cousin, who was born in Japan and later adopted by my mom's cousin, once told me that the japanese used the same term for basically all candies on a stick (context:  Halloween last year, we were chatting about linguistics).  I can't spell it, but it sounded to me like "bear-oh-bear-oh ghandi".
    sounds like some slang or onomatopoeia followed by attempting to pronounce "candy"
  • How do you say lollipop in Japanese

Let me just ask my boyfriend :p

No, seriously, my boyfriend studies Japanese at uni.
  • How do you say lollipop in Japanese

Apparently, "peropero candy".
  • edited 2017-11-06 12:46:42
    DYRE said:

Apparently, "peropero candy".
    Oh, that would explain this:
    Aliroz said:

it sounded to me like "bear-oh-bear-oh ghandi".

And apparently "peropero" just means "lickable".  Probably an informal way of saying it, given the repetition.
    puyopuyo

I don't know why this is so funny, but I love it