Piercings!

I'm thinking about getting a tongue piercing.

What kind of piercings do you guys have?

What kind would you want?

Are you politically against piercings?

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I don't want piercings ever, but don't have anything against them politically or whatever, so I don't really have much to contribute on this. Ditto tattoos, probably.
  • I have a phobia of basically anything that breaks the skin, so I don't see myself ever getting piercings.

They're attractive tho IMO, or at least can be.
  • edited 2017-11-04 16:40:18
    Crystal said:

I don't want piercings ever, but don't have anything against them politically or whatever, so I don't really have much to contribute on this. Ditto tattoos, probably.

Similarly, I don't particularly care for piercings but have little opinion on them otherwise.
  • I'd consider getting my ears pierced. I doubt I'd do anything else.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Crystal said:

• i have boring plain old earlobe piercings

i would like or have considered, ranked from most to least likely:

* nipple piercings

* a tongue piercing

* helix piercings

* a prince albert
  • i considered a septum piercing for a while but i ultimately decided i wasnt really the type
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-11-04 18:55:06
    Nothing moral or political against piercings, but honestly I find them kind of creepy in a "why would you stab things through yourself" kind of way.  I can't even stand the feeling of a flexible IV in my wrist the few times I've had to have one.

Also seems like they'd catch on things all the time.
  • Speaking as someone who really loves big dangly earrings it's actually not as bad as you'd think
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I'm wary of tongue piercings for dental reasons and if I were to get a nose piercing would stick with the skin immediately in front of the cartilage but doubt I ever will get one to begin with.

I might get my ears pierced, though.
  • I have two holes in my left earlobe and three in my right earlobe, and that's plenty for me.

As far as the ones I like, I find like... an excessive number of facial piercings at the same time just looks bizarre, but you do you. I think most ear piercings look pretty cool, and the little side-of-the-nose studs are pretty (I couldn't get one though 'cause I think it'd annoy the fuck outta me during cold and allergy season). Eyebrow piercings can be pretty cute especially on the right person, same with bellybutton rings.