Hallmark Channel starts Christmas Movies before Halloween and Grandma actually watches them.

Now you know where I got my early Christmas obsession from.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ur grandma is lame
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    📰 LOCAL PRINCESS BEATS UP LOCAL COW
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    lol u wish
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Nobody insults Grandma Avenue
  • Nobody insults Halloween!
  • Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Sara Lee Isn't Even An Actual Company Anymore
  • Which Is The Exact Reason Why Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee
    I always thought it was "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It is
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    First time I saw the slogan "Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee", I interpreted it as "Nobody doesn't as effectively as Sara Lee doesn't. You cannot hope to beat Sara Lee at a doesn't-off. She is simply the best there is." 
  • MetaFour said:

First time I saw the slogan "Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee", I interpreted it as "Nobody doesn't as effectively as Sara Lee doesn't. You cannot hope to beat Sara Lee at a doesn't-off. She is simply the best there is." 

i like this interpretation
  • I always thought it was "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"

my joke wouldn’t have worked if I did the REAL slogan
  • The fact they do this annoys me because it means they are not showing Golden Girls reruns in the mornings now, and I like watching a Golden Girls or two before work.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee
    Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee

Does it really matter which was the correct slogan?