The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Rude
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Nah just kind of uh wandered into the wrong area, so to speak.

but yes totally you mhm mhm, definitely
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    rude
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Game was good but its left me wanting to play an actual vn now
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    They call it Black Friday because it's the anniversary of an incident in 2003 where some retail terrorists, dressed all in black, seized control of a Macy's and forced the prices so low that everyone in the store felt compelled to overspend.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

They call it Black Friday because it's the anniversary of an incident in 2003 where some retail terrorists, dressed all in black, seized control of a Macy's and forced the prices so low that everyone in the store felt compelled to overspend.

Someone with a shotgun actually held the staff of a bowling alley hostage today. Which is obviously awful, but is probably also the only notable thing that has ever happened in Nuneaton.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's significantly less funny than the idea of harmless "terrorists" taking over a store and lowering prices.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    When Black Friday comes
    I stand down by the door
    And catch the grey men when they
    Dive from the fourteenth floor
    When Black Friday comes
    I collect everything I'm owed
    And before my friends find out
    I'll be on the road

When Black Friday falls you know it's got to be
    Don't let it fall on me
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Someone with a shotgun actually held the staff of a bowling alley hostage today. Which is obviously awful, but is probably also the only notable thing that has ever happened in Nuneaton.
    the Tory swing in 2015 was somewhat important

also there's Nuneaton Signs, which is obviously based in Nuneaton . . . they're one of the main manufacturers of road signage in the UK
    this information obtained by purposefully reading the wrong side of signs, btw
    Guess who's at campus super early
  • *gets a message from sort of boyfriend*

Message: Hey, I’ve really enjoyed our times spent together...

Me: Oh God, is he going to dump me...

Hooray!!
    Yay!
    I'm on a university bus

I got a giggle from seeing a university police officer who was directing traffic throw up his hands in frustration at the bus driver going out of turn
    Toolsie said:

*gets a message from sort of boyfriend*

Message: Hey, I’ve really enjoyed our times spent together...

Me: Oh God, is he going to dump me...

Yay!

I'm on a university bus

I got a giggle from seeing a university police officer who was directing traffic throw up his hands in frustration at the bus driver going out of turn

But did you get a university giggle from seeing a university police officer who was directing university traffic throw up his university hands in frustration?
    Don't make me get out THE CHOCOLATE.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    University chocolate?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    in university frustration, Alice
    does anyone else use chrome

and does anyone else find sometimes when you attempt to open a page in another tab it opens in the tab you have open, and sometimes when you attempt to go back, you jump back more than one page?
  • kill living beings
    Nope.
    I use Chrome, but I haven't experienced that issue.

Windows 10 with a touchscreen and a mouse, if that makes a difference.
    then i wonder what's causing it
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    That's why I use Windows Explorer and Firefox.

I don't left-click links, I open them in new tabs.

I mean, what if I want to go back to a page I've already been on?
    I always open things in new tabs, due to my incessant paranoia and fear of things being lost forever.
  • edited 2017-10-24 02:18:10
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Chrome is computer garbage and it makes my mom's work computer slow down. At least IE doesn't slow down every other program to a crawl and make it impossible to use the photocopier for some reason.

Also, it makes it hard to type in a URL when it automatically assumes that one intends to search.

Sorry, child of an anti-chrome family here.
  • I mean Internet Explorer is much worse of a memory hog than Chrome is

if you're not using Chrome it should be because you don't want Google controlling more of you e-life than they do already.

also Edge, the IE replacement, is basically a Chrome clone from what I understand.
  • oh good there's a big paper due next week

guh
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    ILLBLEED said:

Once, there were two brother roosters. The elder was
    courageous and bore strong, sharp claws, while the 
    younger was extremely quick-witted and intelligent.

One day, the gods gathered the birds of the world and said,
    “I shall grant the right to rule to the bird who ascends the
    World Tree.” And with that, the birds were off.

The winged birds flew up, but were burned by the sun.
    The clawed birds climbed up, but were consumed by snakes.
    Only the roosters, working together, managed to reach the top.

“Fight!” said one of the gods. “Only one of you may rule!”
    But the brothers leapt at the god and removed his head.
    And there they sit still, feasting upon his entrails atop the tree.

• all the king's horses and all the king's men
    couldn't stop lucy from eating a second croissant
    ha ha take that god
  • I like to imagine that's a response to my post and not myr's
    why not both
    OUR WE USE
    CHICKENS GOOD OIL
    EAT OUR OIL CONTAINS 90%
    UNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS
    WELL 🐔 FRESH
    BRITISH 11 HERBS
    FARMING
    TASTE & SPICES
    PREPARED
    FRESH EVERY
    DAY
    fresh birbs
    I miss having blood.

(I just had 5 vials taken for my bloods.)
  • kill living beings
    don't be a wuss, it grows back

just inject yourself with water until then, it's practically the same
    Or it was at least 5 vials. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, cause the final vial took like. 5 times longer than the rest.
  • kill living beings
    i'm having trouble picturing this, whenever i give blood the vials only take a minute or two

maybe you just suck at bleeding
  • Or it was at least 5 vials. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, cause the final vial took like. 5 times longer than the rest.

this is incredibly upsetting to me
  • Apathy said:

i'm having trouble picturing this, whenever i give blood the vials only take a minute or two

maybe you just suck at bleeding
    It once took me twenty minutes to have three vials of blood taken, mainly because I healed up and stopped bleeding whilst the needle was still in my arm.

On the plus side, whenever I've had blood taken, they've always hit the vein the first time.
  • Wish I was that lucky. My veins are impossible to find.

Anyhoo, have a boop.