Comments

• edited 2017-10-05 22:40:18
    Vaguely (but not really) disappointed it doesn't seem to be following the "webcomic" (it is not really much of a webcomic. It's more like a novel with illustrations on every page or something) very much. The comic is kind of not well written at all but I like the atmosphere it's going for and I don't know so much if the anime is going to be trying for the same thing.

That said, I did like the first episode of the anime quite a bit. Super budgety but that's fine if it at least ends up being a good version of a Yume Tsukai anime. It was basically the only anime I really have been looking forward to this season and it has not disappointed yet so... hopefully it's good going foward.
  • it basically just seems like a weird magical girl show on a very tight budget. That's not something I knew I needed, but I definitely did.

I wasn't actually aware it was based on anything. Apparently the...manga(?) has a different title though.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I started watching this entirely independent of this discussion or even knowing there had been one and Jane may feel free to quote what I said on Discord about it.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It's, like, one of the silliest things I've ever seen, and it actually makes sense if you know the background of the creative staff, but the fact that a Superflat-lite magical girl anime that is also an extended Harajuku tourism ad which somehow isn't a short series even exists is kind of surreal.