💃❓ 🌏↪️

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Centie's been working hard on this joke, really burning the midnight oil.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    if you could use emoji in tags i would have tagged it "🕛🛢️"
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm just gonna admit I wouldn't have gotten it without Sredni's post
  • I got it because "Tagged: lyricposting" but definitely wouldn't have otherwise.

• edited 2017-06-15 21:12:42
    i do not know these lyrics and thus thought that this was a trump joke because golf, world, sad, and fire
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

i do not know these lyrics and thus thought that this was a trump joke because golf, world, sad, and fire

Spoiler:
    How can we dance when our earth is turning?
    How do we sleep while our beds are burning?
    Nobody seemed to notice that I intentionally used the globe emoji that depicts Australia
  • Kaname Madoka, could you show me to the nurse's office
  • Kaname Madoka, could you show me to the nurse's office

the time has come to say fair’s fair