What if this whole time

Kyle Dunnigan was a really good comedian and I've been unfairly hating on him?

Comments

• Ironic comedy, where you're bad at comedy so you become a joke in and of yourself.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Like, I look at this image and all I feel is hate

Profound, profound, hate
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

Ironic comedy, where you're bad at comedy so you become a joke in and of yourself.

So, Andy Kaufman, but he only ever does one persona, and he never breaks character, even when he's off-stage or completely alone or asleep.
    Oh you mean Tommy Wiseau
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    It's almost like transubstantiation. The essence of a good comedian, but all the accidents of a shitty comedian.
  • Ironic comedy, where you're bad at comedy so you become a joke in and of yourself.

Waluigi is here.  The thread is now funny.

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Nah, apparently Wiseau is different off camera, and by that I mean "he's more of a jerk".

The A.V. Club: Why did you pick “The Twelve Days Of Christmas”? 

Kyle Dunnigan: There are a couple of reasons I don’t like it. First, it sounds like a toddler’s song. It has the musical dimensions of “The Wheels On The Bus.” Also, I have a problem with getting 12 presents because nobody does that in one day. Another thing is that it’s supposed to be presents “my true love gave to me,” and most of the gifts are birds and animals. I think a bird is the worst present you can give somebody because it’s guilt-ridden. This animal has the gift of flight and you put it in a cage and watch it not do that until it dies. 

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    This animal has the gift of flight and you put it in a cage and watch it not do that until it dies.

This is actually rather sad
  • Speaking as someone who's owned two birds before, if you aren't letting your bird out to fly around the house, play around, and spend time with the family, you are a terrible bird owner.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    also there are species of bird that get quite attached to their cage, as the video of the bird yelling FUCK a bunch when its cage is destroyed shows
  • BeeBee
    edited 2017-06-24 20:14:16
    I feel so bad for birds who do that.  Sure it's superficially funny, but what kind of house has it grown up in to learn to shout racial slurs for a full minute?

Also as soon as I watched that video, Youtube started flooding my recommendations with pets being adorable, which I have to say is probably a step up from the rancid pundits it usually tries to inundate me with.

Waluigi is here.  The thread is now funny.

Walugi's humor is less bad comedy and more from subversion and non-sequitor.

He's unexpected