Who's ready for fall?

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    XX24
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    i'm very certain one or both of the shows I Xed out will be gone by midseason
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Number of shows listed that I would want to watch: 0
  • OUAT's in the Death Slot
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus, what's it feel like owning NBC's adult daughter?

Anonus, what's it feel like owning NBC's adult daughter?

It fills my head with visions of 30 Rockefeller Plaza, and makes me envious
    Tre said:

OUAT's in the Death Slot

The Glorified Disnep Commercial seems to be reaching the end of the line

see I keep meaning to watch Fresh off the Boat because Nahnatchka Khan but I forget to
  • ABC said:

A young surgeon with Savant syndrome is recruited into the pediatric surgical unit of a prestigious hospital. The question will arise: can a person who doesn't have the ability to relate to people actually save their lives?

I... am tired
    Anonus said:

see I keep meaning to watch Fresh off the Boat because Nahnatchka Khan but I forget to

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN
  • kill living beings
    pedantic surgical unit
  • kill living beings
    also isn't "this brilliant surgeon can't talk to people normally worth bupkis" the premise of every medical drama already? why bring in autism
  • realism

actual answer: just idiocy I guess??

Anonus said:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN
    Nah, Nahnatchka Khan of Pepper Ann
    PEPPER ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    At least it's about him and not his ***long suffering family*** so I support this
  • edited 2017-05-18 13:06:23
    kill living beings

Park Shi-on (Joo Won) is an autistic savant who was sent to a specialized care center as a child, where he was discovered to have a genius-level memory and keen spatial skills. He eventually enters the field of pediatric surgery as a resident, where he is given 6 months to prove himself capable. However, due to his atypical mental and emotional condition, Shi-on faces conflict from his peers and patients, who view him as childlike and unreliable. Most critical is the hotheaded surgeon Kim Do-han (Joo Sang-wook), who labels him a soulless robot of a doctor who can only rely heavily on his photographic memory instead of feeling what the patient needs. Despite help from understanding and fair colleagues like Cha Yoon-seo (Moon Chae-won) and Han Jin-wook (Kim Young-kwang), the hospital is a fierce and competitive world and the challenges Shi-on faces become only greater when he falls in love with Yoon-seo.

well that doesn't sound obviously completely terrible
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    and that surgeon's name...was Ben Carson
  • why am i looking at a close-up of a giant LP