HOW IS THIS VIDEO REAL

Comments

• I made almost this exact thread a little while ago and in general, I agree
  • kill living beings
    holy jeez that's creepy
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    as mentioned last time, I heard this song a lot as a kid because I would listen to WSNY in bed and they played "love songs" from 7 PM to midnight

so when I grew up and found out what it's about I was...a little taken aback
  • kill living beings
    like fuck why even have that line in there, the rest is generic
  • My dreams exceed my real life

So you know for SURE it's statutory
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

not only that but then the video goes out of its way to emphasize this
    I looked it up and apparently he was rehearsing the song and the girl he paid to walk his dog came in and when she left, his partner made some weird comments and he went "Hey she's just 16 years old, leave her alone" and then decided there was a lyric in that

Still creepy
  • kill living beings
    Wikipedia said:

The original song was performed in C minor, but since at least 2011, Mardones has performed it in Bb minor to accommodate his ageing voice.

• edited 2017-04-20 16:32:29
    My dreams exceed my real life
    He keeps getting older but the girl in the song stays the same age, yes she does, yes she does

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I like this song, although it is pretty creepy
    It's not like, bad as a song
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it would just be better if the girl weren't underage
    Yeah then this would just be an innocuous 80s pop ballad

Or if he, like, had a 17-20 year old guy be the focal character in the video so that you can assume it's from the viewpoint of a character for whom this isn't creepy