ALICE 2016

Because, let's be honest, would she really make a worse president than any of the other candidates?

(I can't find an original source but I believe this person's the artist)

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    bump
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    A More Wonderful Alice, For A Brighter Future
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    i still say we should have elected demon girl
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    She's not really a demon.

I mean, she is, because in SMT, all monsters are considered demons, including Literal Angels, but she's really a ghost.
  • edited 2017-04-09 19:49:52
    kill living beings
    i WILL not destroy the cabal

She's not really a demon.

I mean, she is, because in SMT, all monsters are considered demons, including Literal Angels, but she's really a ghost.

Even better!
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i'm not sure i like the "die for me" slogan
    Calica said:

Her opponents took that out of context :|
    ALICE 2020
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    If you can get the D nomination, you'll have my vote in the general
  • vtk said:

If you can get the D [...] you'll have my vote in the general

Calica said:

Her opponents took that out of context :|

This is still my favorite exchange to come out of this thread.