Vorpy's Gonna Vorp: The Pseudothread of Mordantly Post-Ironic Ultraviolent Macrocancer

Comments

• So I'm really good at tearing people down. Making them feel ashamed of what they are. Making them self-conscious. Making them hate themselves. I use my understanding of their pain, turmoil and self-doubt to make everything worse. I've done it all my life, I guess, and enjoyed it way too often. But now, after realizing there are people without insidious ulterior motives, who just want to do what they like, I've developed this itching in my mind. How many times have I torn down people who didn't deserve it? Can I ever undo what damage I have done?

How do you be a good person? What is the best way to start? Is it weakness, is it idiocy, to show empathy to others?
    "Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. Remember: It's Garbage CAN, not Garbage CANNOT."
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    So, I discovered a really neat drinking game for everyone to play! The rules are, everyone takes a drink everytime Viani shitposts about things she regrets! Won't that be fun? I'll start.

It Just Bugs Me Presents

Mega X Death Circuit - MAXIMUM ALCOHOLISM 80,000K
    #Technically 80,000K is 80,000,000
    [Yes, I am aware of that. ]
    Don't Ask Me Anything
    Latuda (lurasidone) -- an atypical antipsychotic drug used to treat bipolardepression
    Latuda: Hey Bipolardepression, what you doing tomorrow night?
    Bipoladepression: Oh nothing really. Staying home and editing people's stories in my free time. Maybe painting landscapes to sell to old couples. Why?
    Latuda: I was wondering if you wanted to go out and eat at Denny's or something.
    Bipolardepression: I can't, sorry. I'm broke until Wednesday, I don't want to be a bother.
    Latuda: No, it's fine, it's my treat.
    --------------------------------
    comment section
    >Bipolardepression is totally bi for Latuda
    >get that yurislash ship out of her
    >asinine dumb shit
    >No u
    >BipolarxLatuda OTP
    >make them fuck
    >stop forcing my comment to the bottom with your grrabbage
    >no
    >www.couponbug.com
    >vote Trump
    >But really you should write a short slash between Latuda and Bipolardepression
    >Editor Reply: I don't know BPD's name is really long! That would be a mouthful to write.
    >Call her Ressi! because, you know bipolardepression?
    >clevernever you are a genuis!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    [don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump][don't mention trump]

"But Trump"

FUCK!
    "Sometimes we live life just trying to reach the character limit." -Viani
    SO WHEN WE GONNA GET A HOTLINK BLOG, HUH GOOGLE? THIS IS ROOL SUSPICIOUS
    WHEN YOU DECIDE TO GET OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER CHAIR AFTER A WEEK OF BINGING INTERNET GARBAGE, AND DISCOVER THESE LONG OBJECTS CONNECTED TO YOUR TORSO
    >When you find a match on tinder that is using YOUR pictures to catfish lesbians
    𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
    I actually don't hate or resent anyone in the Heap. I actually do wonder how you guys are and generally hope you guys stay happy.
  • kill living beings
    does that... has that actually happened to you? the catfish thing
  • hey, should i fix the long post on the previous page?
  • does that... has that actually happened to you? the catfish thing

Only once, but it actually happens to a lot of girls because Tinder trolling is so easy. Other girls who upload more pictures or have more popularity have it worse, and usually if they change their options they end up finding "themselves" all the time looking for cybersex or troll meetups.

• kill living beings
    people who talk to people are weird
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    this thread is weird

I mean, moreso than most threads on HH
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    True.
  • "She has fallen to the second page." whispered the old man, worriedly running to the gates and peering past them into the night. The hooded figure on the other side of the gates opened the gate slowly, and closed it behind him, pulling a pipe from his long sleeves. "The creature has fallen asleep." The old man whispered in panic. The new arrival rustled with his beard, trying to seperate sinews of hair so he could wedge his smoking pipe against his lips without singing the grays along his lips. "It seems you are right. How long, do you think this Viani creature will wait to unleash more evil, Braus?" 

Braus tapped his foot on the ground, and pointed at the moon. "I don't know, I've never had to KEEP WATCH over such a thing. Maybe when the gibbous shows?" The man with the pipe studied Braus. "You know she wouldn't just willingly sink to the other page, unless she had a reason. And she doesn't post by the night." 

"Then why ask me that Chander? You are acting like you know more about this than I do. You saying the full moon last night has nothing to do with her disappearance and lack of activity?" There was a screech in the dark the moment his lips uttered the last word, and a great harrow of birds ran from the woods. The mountains in the distance seemed to shudder, letting loose rocks that showed themselves reflecting off the moons light. The rivers seemed to stop, and the creaking of the trees silenced for a mere moment, as if they flinched at the horrible noise.

"No, my friend, there was a penumbral eclipse last night." He sighed, as the night-covered landscape began to deteriorate around them, trees slowly curling to the ground dead and re-erecting as soggy, flaccid dicks supported by iron spears. She was readying herself for another approach. "Our conversation! It's...not making any sense! It's just vague suspense being built upon nothing!" Braus laughed. "Yes, even the vignette we are in is breakinDICKS apart as the shitpost begins to commence."

1. "Shitpost!?" somebody said. "Story Structure rrackming, spelling cehcker seeminglyu unworking, garbled nonsense taking form and OH GOD BRAUS, THERES LETTERS APPEARING HORRID LETTERS FROM BYEONDGF OUR WORLD, WORDS THat DO NOTBELONG------it mades derin sense to them all why tihs shit was so poinbtless-------THEY WERE ALREADY IN A SHITPOST
    WOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Wow, that was fucking gay. Your writing professor's going to be pissed/"
    "Yeah. I know. I shouldn't be writing in script format either but, hey, yolo."
    "This isn't script format either you cunt, you're just listing unattributed dialogue one after the other."
    "k."
    "k."
    "see now that's cancer."
    "now you're making them thing that I said that, fucking stop."
    "that."
    "that."
    "Oh for fucks sake."
    NOT VIANI: "There, can't fool me now."
    "Now you're confusing them more, you're Viani still."
    NOT VIANI: " IHAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT."
    "Okay that's not funny."
    VIANI: "Fine. Just hit submit and get this shit over with. I got my writing mojo back so lets get back to writing real shit and not shitposting on a forum we rarely frequent. Fuck out of here. Go. Leave. Desist. Bye. Felicia. Fuleesha......[.... intensifies] ............... ................"
    "What's wrong Viani?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "Well, you have VGV open, and you're ready to make another MPIUM post so..."
    "Nothings wrong matey-o"
    "Nothing except that phrase. Fuck that's gross!"
    "Okay, my bad. So yeah, basically the thing that's been bothering me, was I learned the difference between Liberals and Conservatives the other day."
    "Oh lord. You weren't supposed to do that."
    "I know right? For the longest time I was warned not to get involved, and enjoy my political virginity....and now, I looked up the difference between them both, and now, I feel gross, because I discovered the worst qualities of both...and the worst members are FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!"
    "That's it?"
    "NO! IM STARTING TO SEE THINGS AS LIBERAL, AND CONSERVATIVE. ITS SO GROSS, ITS LIKE MY B&W THINKING GOT PAINTED RED AND BLUE, BUT SOMEBODY ELSE'S POLITICOVISION GOT THROWN IN. Like, I saw something about donating to save abandoned animals in shelters, buying them food and supplies and stuff and instantly though LIBERAL SCUM. I saw a church on my way home and instantly though CONSERVATIVE SCUM. Saw some Protein Pucks at the gas station. LIBERAL SCUM. Somebody complaining about the government taxing businesses too much. CONSERVATIVE SCUM. Rednecks. CONSERVATIVE SCUM. Rich white men. CONSERVATIVE SCUM. People who work in carpentry and watch keeping up with the kardashians. CONSERVATIVE SCUM. People who don't eat meat. LIBERAL SCUM. Decaf coffee drinkers. LIBERAL SCUM. Hybrid drivers. LIBERAL SCUM. Maybe I shouldn't throw this plastic on the ground, because sea turt----LIBERAL SCUM. FUCK!"
    "Oh no Viani...you're a Liberal aren't you?"
    "SHUT UP! I'M NOT A LIBERAL, OR A CONSERVATIVE."
    "Do you know the difference between Republicans and Democrats yet?"
    "NO! AND I REFUSE TO."
    "Good, because it will get worse if you do."
    "I wish I could UNLEARN the Liberal and Conservative stuff. Like, thats fucking dumb that everything can be split between LIBERAL NONSENSE and CONSERVATIVE NONSENSE."
    "Like everything you don't like is CONSERVATIVE NONSENSE?"
    "Fuck you, and no. I ain't learning any more things about these two tribes. They can fuck off. LIBERALS TOO. "
    "CONSERVATIVES ARE RED, LIBERALS ARE BLUE, OH YOU POOR GIRL, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?"

Nonetheless, within groups of users of English, certain usages are considered unduly elaborate adherences to "formal" rules.

Such speech or writing is sometimes called hyperurbanism, defined by Kingsley Amis as an "indulged desire to be posher than posh".

For example "I am going to fuck you in the ass." vs. "I will fuck you, in your ass."

image"Yes, this place does go too fast.

Hopefully Tnoph calms down a bit, but she's not the only problem with that.

It's slower during the day, where you can pretty easily clear the new posts.  Then it heats up at night."

YOUR MONEY DON'T BUY LOVE
    NO YOUR MONEY-DONT BUY LOVE
    [GAY AGENDA BEATS AT 2,000,000 LOVES PER SECOND]

Flickin da bean' 
    Jane said:

This thread is aviani-garde

AVIANI-GARDE. like AVANT GARDE, I GET IT.
    You get to live.

this thread is weird

I mean, moreso than most threads on HH

How? 
    how?
    how?
    how?
    how?
    how?

• LETS PLAY: GUESS WHERE VIANI HIT THE CHARACTER LIMIT TOO EARLY
    >When somebody is trying to point out the continuity errors in cartoons I love
    imageimage
    "BUT WHERE DID UNCLE IROH ACQUIRE THAT ROYAL PRINCE CROWN FROM? ROKU LEFT THAT ON THE GROUND WHEN THE VOLCANO COMPLETELY DESTROYED HIS ISLAND, SO UNLESS SOMEBODY DUG IT U-"
    imageimage
    𝓐𝓼𝓴 𝓜𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
    "Are you just googling shit and hitting the "copy image address" button, and hotlinking directly from sites??"
    тωσ ѕє¢яєтѕ тσ ѕυ¢¢єѕѕ єνєяуσиє ѕнσυℓ∂ υѕє
    boing.

"HAR HAR I GET IT BECAUSE SHE HAS DE TIDDIES"

-Muhammad Gandhi
    "WOMEN, SHOULD NOT USE, THEIR BREASTS, TO GARNER POPULARITY. IT IS UNFAIR TO MEN WHO WISH TO COMPETE FOR THE SAME RESOURCES!"
    Yo nigga if dat resource be attention all yall need is talent
    #FAKE AS FUCK, 0 IVS IN NATURAL BEAUTY, 252 EVS in 2000's ERA CAPITALISM DRIVEN SEX APPEAL

[Kim K ain't shit but a ho and a trick, STUPID GEN WUNNERS, Just mad that Kim K doesn't have 145's in their SP. ATK, get sweeped 6 to 0 by my Kylie Jenner™ Sweep Kit, Fuck Bois]
    US GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURLS NEED MAEK UP AND PUSHUP BRAS (Preferrably Vasarrette, as Victoria's Secret has exclusive customized sizes meant only to measure Victoria's Secret bras, as they do not use imperial forms of measurement)
    Nigga yo wrong
    "NOBODY CARES UNLESS YOU'RE PRETTY OR DYING" for example, EVERYTHING from PRETTY LITTLE LIARS wouldn't matter if the girls were CHUBBY and MINORITIES
    ---------hey bro it's in the media's title, pretty little liars, DAS DA FUCKING POINT M8
    NAH, ONLY PRETTY GIRLS SUCCEED, TAKE PARAMORE and HALESTORM For EXAMPLE, GUYS CANT MAKE IT

Tell that to Slipknot and Metallica, none of them mufukas pretty and they still big
    get out of your myopia where attractiveness automatically means success

Ain't nobody jamming to Minxsy's music or talking about how Tila Tequila's music helped them pump 250 pounds at their gym, or how Kim K drove them to become an olympic swimmer!
    [yo are you sure Slipknot and Metallica are accurate examples to explore this Oversexualization of Women in American Society strawman?]

IS ANYTHING?
    #Basal Misogynistic Sex Appeal Wank Bank Feminist-Killing Cancer of the Game
    #Bruh
    #I CANT LOOK LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE
    #BUT I KNOW THAT BODY TYPE SELLS, ITS JUST IM SO ANGRY...
    #Zuko who are you angry at

TELL US

TELL US

TELL US ZUKO

WHO

WHO?

#IM ANGRY AT MYSELF

for not having those curves

overwatch sucks btw
    Don't you dare shit on Overwatch, D.VA GIVES ME THE WOOD !....I need to craft this Pickaxe

THat I use to harvest stone to harvest metal to acquire medieval style weapons to combat weak mobs with terrible AI that I spent money on to play against because apparently gamers will do anything as long as its in first person and they can build things, because attempting to do that in real life will have them outright die because cutting down a tree is a process of skill that might render them harmed physically, and their key-board naturalized fingers cannot handle the powerful girth of montana wood and bark that will shear their hands and leave them aching for another shot of Lubriderm lotion stuck right next to their computer suspicious, and that is why when you type in H in their address bar, it is not heaper's hangout that appears first, but

-mic-drop-

HOW TO DESTROY THE MACROCARCINOGENIC MAMMARY-CONCUSSION ORGANISM

1) Select target creature named Viani and kill her. She cannot be regenerated.
    2) With your administration panel, select the option that would remove from the member role, and add her to the banned role.
    3) When on-lookers investigate, display in the comment section of the Activity Page that it was a requested ban. Insert something like personal matters, procrastination prevention, or claim it is temporary (when it isn't) to relieve investigator's wariness.
    4) Enjoy Heaper's Hangout without the macrocarinogenic mammary-concussion organism.

ALTERNATIVE METHODS

1) Kill her.
    2) Press X over the Activity Notification that appears when somebody's permissions are changed.
    3) Delete the update notifying everyone that Viani has been banned.
    4) Claim, in feigned ignorance, that you do not know where she went whenever she is brought up.

Note: In order to successfully remove the Viani, you must do a Viani Removal from both the Heaper's Hangout and the ITJUSTBUGSME cross site, to prevent drama or possible ethical outcry.

Note: This step is unnecessary if Viani posts the following LMGTFY. It is a violation of Section I.II in the Internet Child Protection Act and is a felony.
  • ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓨ ⓔⓠⓤⓐⓛⓢ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓘⓝⓔⓢⓢ
    ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ₴ɆⱤ₮Ɽ₳Ⱡł₦Ɇ
    𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖
    𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖟𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖔𝖔
    ᴘsʏᴄʜɪᴀᴛʀɪᴄ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ sᴇssɪᴏɴs
    𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢
    𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮.
    "You know if you just sucked dick you could get all of those for free"

IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL US, VIANI?

<blink>NOT THAT YOU STUPID BITCH I MEAN WITH ALL OF THE STUFF ABOVE. WTF DOES IT MEAN!?! </blink>
      India's Largest portal is Meetcity.in

image\
    "HEY VIANI, YOU DOWNLOADED A SERIES CALLED EUPHORIA ON MY PS3 AND FORGOT TO DELETE IT, WHAT IS IT ABOUT"
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
    𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘.com

"Hello, I noticed you played the same games as me, wanted to say I think you're gorgeous and if you were a skin you'd be legendary ;)"
    im kidding that line actually worked and i've been talking to him for awhile now

image𝓐𝓼𝓴 𝓜𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
    Anonymous Asks: "Do you feel depressed and suicidal still?"
    𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒮𝑜 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
    𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎? 

FUCKING BAKA MERCY AIN'T MY MAIN >//////////////<
    Good Mercy right there.
  • Viani said:

LETS PLAY: GUESS WHERE VIANI HIT THE CHARACTER LIMIT TOO EARLY

• edited 2017-02-15 22:08:27
    kill living beings
    not a bad animation of SSRIs actually
  • imageT͚̞he ̸͔̲͕̖̯̙ṭ̢̤h͖̩̪͕̮̥ị̘͎̺̲͓͕n̥͉͢g̻͕̀ ͇̳̻̤͕͍i̵͎̭s d͚̙͍͔̳u͏r̳̜͉̳̬iṉ̴g̲̱̻͜ ̡͙̰̹ț̟̝̼̰̠ͅh̞͚̜e̸̤̘͔ ̲̙̜͍V҉͈͓a̗̟̯͉̬̗̝l̼̤e̮̫̲n͈̬̱t̪́i̖̩͙͚̤̜n̗͎̮̦̹̮e͇̫'̠̣̦̻̘͞s̲̥͕͙ ̵̳͎͕̺͍D̥̻̲̙͔a̦͍̹̼͓͜ͅý̠̠͕̺ ̵̟̬͎̭̫̲e̸̺v̨̰̦̦̠͔̱e̶̝̲͎̪̯ṉ͔͉̹̞̼ͅt̬ ̡̠̞y̡̻͓̼͇͍o̱͚̥̘u͍͎ ̟́g̨̫̮͚e̼̭̪̰̕t̛̖͎̹ ͢a͚ x̡̜̯̳͎̘3͓̘͠ ̻̪̯̥̬b̫̦́o̖̥͉̹͔n̵͙̫ͅus̯ ̶͎͓̜t͍̘͍o̜ ̙̼̻͍̪r̜̮̼̤̳͕̩a̷̰̙̰̰͎̱ͅi̴̜̼̭̣͙s̸̯̻i̭̝̟n̖̩g ҉̳̥̫͖͚̞ba̬̟̰̭̬̟̝b҉͎̠y͎̣͍̙̕ ͏͕̫̟̬ḏ̜̞̣̟̤͎i̻̱̜̝̮n̦o͕̯͎̻͈ṣ,͍̺̙ͅ ẉ͎̩͇hì͔c̡͓h̟̥̥͈̟ ̲m̺̣͚͕̻͔e̼̹a̠͍ṋ͙̥̟s̭̼͔͓͚̲͟ ̖͓̼͞Q҉̪u̠̩̳̣͓͖ͅe̶̖̖ͅt̡ͅz͇̣a̫ͅl͓̪̤̫͔̞̳͝s̪ w̰͝i̵̠̲͎͙l͏̤̖l̦̖̟̮̮ ̰͖n̰̝o̹̘t̲̫͙̜ͅ ̰̯̫̗̞ṯ͕̼̦̩̀a̡̩̰̯k̝̫̤̣ę̗̭ ͎6̳͢ d̶͓̗̪͕a̳̞ỵ̴͇̩̯͓̘͖s ̵͉̯͍to̥̰͈̼̘̥̪ ̷̣̠m̴͇̭ḁ͔͘ţúŗe̞̥̹͎̜̕,̫̼͚̺̭ ̤̥̙͕̝̕b̠̘̞̻̗̠u̶͓t̞͈̼ ̙̦͖͖ḭ̙̮͔̞̱͘ͅṋ̯̞͙̺͖͓̀s͖͓͚̤̙t̩̯̖̤̯̞͈e̬͚̳̙͎͚͘a̧͔̫͈͍̤d͏̞͙.͖̺͙̩̼.͉̭͓̪͓̜.̗̪͠.̯̖.̖̤̖͙̣̦͖͠I͕̘̦̺̼͟ ͜D̳̺̼O͓̜̰̥͚͉N̦̜̦T҉̱̜̯̻̠̝ ̱̮̦K̛͎N̡̗͈ͅO̯͈̤̺̦̳̕W.̧̼͔̬̘͖̠̬ ̣͙̱H҉͔͙͇̱ͅow̵̘̭̣ ̫͡ẃ͙̜o̡͈̩̩̟u̫͙͈l͡d̙͚̕ ̻̦̩͖̟̤̖y̝̥͎̻̖o͈͢u͕̥͕͔ ̨̟ͅc̹̙̹̠͇̱a҉̩̺̦̼͚l̟̘̖̪̠̞c̗͙̠̭͖͉̗ul̶̺a̖̳̲t̜̀e̜̰̼̣̻̝͍ ̛̱̦̯̖̗͈ͅṯ̹̜͞h͕̙̙͚̼ḁ̺͍̫̦̩̲͝t̫̼͠?̼̞͠ͅ
    ̖̙̖̩̲̗
    ̮̘̖I̡̜͙͕̙̟̭͓f̢͉͉̜̟̞ ͘Q̨͓̙̞̼̦ͅu͚̻̙͚̭̝̖e̥͔̠̫t͔z҉̝a̞͍͇͉̭ls̟͎͕ ̶̮̟̤̳̤g̝̦͕͙͎͟r̵̠̤̜̤o͍w͍ͅ ̬̰̤̭̱̕u͇̤͉͍̝͔ͅp҉̥̝̟̖ ͞3̞͔͕̳̼̯͢ͅ ̼͇̟̩̻t̢̤̠i̖m͎̯̯͎̹e͏̺͉̠͕͎͚͔s͏ f͎͎̝͢a̪̭s̜ț͚̰͓͘e̖̩̯͚̥͓r,͕̩̭̺́ ̶͉̺͓̟̦̲t̠͉̺h͏ey̳ ͙̗̝w̵̞̤̫̲ǫ͉u̝̫̱̘l̞d͚̯̮̹̬̤ ̪̜̻͉̗̞ͅn̙ót̜͚͔̬̫ t̤a̴̹̮̤̣̼k̸e͜ ̟6̬̺̼͓̞̪ ̲͖̳ḍ̲͇a̩̠y͉̬͈̮̩̠͈s͎̰,̦ ͏b̧u̧̝̟t͏͎̘͓̫.̸̣.̺̭.̛͚.͓͙͟.͓̘̫̼͔ͅ.̼̀.͖ͅͅ.̟̬͜.̹͓̳.̱_̻_̥_̰̰̜̹̰͙̖_̜̗_̞͉_̷̞͎͓_̗!̗̥image𝒮𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐿𝒪𝒞𝒦 𝒫𝑅𝐸𝒮𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒮imageimageimage

"𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒦𝑜𝒷𝒶𝓎𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓉𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝓊𝓂𝒷𝓁𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈"
    HOW TO MAKE A TERRIBLE SHITPOST

BASICALLY YOU DON'T TOUCH UP ALL OF YOUR TEXT

SO IT RUNS OVER INTO OVER AREAS IT DOESN'T BELONG

̼̘͝ͅW͔͕̥̜̝̮H̬̗̻̠͓̘E̻͔̺͍͎N̨͓ ̲͈̼̺͝Y̻̺͕OU͝ ͔͢T̩͈͍Y̠̩̜̗̱̘͝P͈̝̺̺̜E͕͔̖̹̻̯̮ ̰̻͈͚̲͕"̺͓͍̣͔̕Ą͕̠͚̖͕͉R̟̳̦͉̞Ḵ̻̹̙̘ͅ ̨̠Q̼U̠̕E̟̤ͅT͏̦̠̪͍̭Z͇͎͔A̼̕L̗"͏̰̩̼̘ ̛̩O̻͙̙N̹͙͙̜̣̤̹ ͍̳G̳̩̺̲O̰͕̰̥̱͔̬͡OG̥̖̼̯̣ͅL̯͙̖͇̣̞̪E ̦̬͙̼͈A̹̤̪̜̠ͅN̝̠̮̠͇̥̬D͚̲͍͚̲̳ ̼͕̥̰͢T̥͔̭̦̫͓ͅH̡̪̩̪̝I͓̤̝͔̤S҉͎̺͍̬̫̙̣ ͇̖͈͙͓̺͡B̵̠̭I̶̗͇̭̞̻̖G̢͉̦̩͙̝ͅ ̴̤̤͕̰T̪͓I̗̪ͅT̩͖̰̥̫̦̟T̴̠̭͓̝͙̖I̬͈̭E҉͙̳̝Ḍ̺͈ ̬͕͈̦͢B̪͓͓͓͟I͓̤̯̯̭͍͟T͉̰̹͝C͍͙̩ͅH̺͈̩̲̯ ̛P͍͉͖̩̞͡OP̜͉͉̹̠̕S̵̩̩͓͚͎̺ ̙̱̘U̩͔̗͖̯̺͝P͘

NIGGA YOU AINT NO QUETZimage
    HTML background code example

SHIT WHERE WAS THIS HTML HIDING MY ENTIRE LIFE

AND SHIT

<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="down">Scroll down...</marquee>

ALL OVER MY NEWSFEED

Scroll down...

.GeneratedMarquee {
    font-size:2em;
    line-height:1.3em;
    padding:1.5em;

}

GIANT ANIME DRAGON GIRL TITTIESimage
    <marquee behavior="alternate">NO FUCKING WAY</marquee>

THE FUCK

edit: huh, all this marquee crap works in my WYSWYG editor but not anywhere else

Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓟𝓞𝓢𝓣 𝓛𝓞𝓞𝓚𝓢 𝓐𝓜𝓐𝓩𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓑𝓤𝓣 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓗𝓣𝓜𝓛 𝓦𝓞𝓝'𝓣 𝓓𝓘𝓢𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓨Swimming fish

This 'div' element uses 'overflow:scroll' to create scrollbars whenever the contents of the 'div' become too large.

• This 'div' element uses 'overflow:scroll' to create scrollbars whenever the contents of the 'div' become too large.

oh gosh what
    really huge knockers <3
  • edited 2017-02-16 03:05:55
    𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝒽𝑒
    𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒮𝑜 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈
    𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

the best shitposting

also b.b. can kiss my ass

while i'm shitting .||. .||.
  • CHECK YOUR ADMIN PRIVILEGE, USER
  • This 'div' element uses 'overflow:scroll' to create scrollbars whenever the contents of the 'div' become too large.

oh gosh what
    The thing was a picture of that Quetz Tits was supposed to be in the scrollbox with that quote at the top

So the more you scrolled the closer her tits would zoom up
    but that kinda HTML aint supported , alas joke was lostimageimage

ι ∂σи'т gєт ιт, ѕσ ιѕ ѕнє υѕιиg fℓαѕну ιмαgєѕ тσ ιиνσкє α яєѕρσиѕє? тнαт ιѕ ѕσ υиρяєςι∂єитє∂. ѕнє'ѕ ℓιкє α вυzzfєє∂ αятιςℓє. вяєαѕтѕ, ιиαиє яαмвℓιиgѕ, яєףυєѕтѕ fσя αттєитισи, иєє∂ιиєѕѕ, ςαριтαℓιѕм, ѕнє'ѕ ρєяfєςт fσя тнє נσв.
    -/-/-/--/-/-/-//--/-/-/-//--//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
    MORSE THIS FGOT
    blossom

bubbles

AND BUTTERCUP

ʎou ʍıll uǝʌǝɹ qǝ ʇɥıs ɟullʎ ɟuuɔʇıouɐl ɐup ɥɐbbʎ
    NOT # FOR # MEMES # FOR # FUCKS # SAKE

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝒽𝑒
    𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒮𝑜 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈
    𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

the best shitposting

also b.b. can kiss my ass

while i'm shitting .||. .||.
    1)take a quote
    2)post it in a megacooltext generator
    3) copy, then repaste that in a megacooltext generator
    4) watch as it gets progressively worse each time

"You know if you just sucked dick you could get all of those for free" - Donald Trump
    ̡̥"͉̝̪͉Y̧̪o̪̗̺͠u̱̺̗̱͎̳̟ ̧͎k̳̲̼̠̮̫͢n̬͢o̟ͅw̢̗̩̤͖ ͎͎̺̘͚̹i̶̥̻̱̫̗̰f̯͈̳̭̭̼̟ ̳̫̟̩͙y̫̯̤͎̭ͅo̻̜u̟̻͕͉͔̗͙͜ ͡j̴͓̠u͙̫̼̬͡s̱͎̲͔̤͚̰t̺̤̮̣͍̤͇ ̡̪͖̬s͙̫͔̞͡u̴̙̳̤̪͈̬̤c̠͙̱̻̯͔̀k̘͞e̱̤̹͎̺d̬̭͉̳̱̟ ̟̣̤̳̦ḍi̢̩͙̙͈̯c̫͚̻̀k͇͇̘̗̕ ̙͙y̰̰̮͜o͔̬ư͓̤͈ ̶͇̖͎̥͍̺̹c̮̯̤̜̳o̸͖̞u̩͖̝̣̭l͇̝͙͈̞d̢̼̻ ̖̺̖̫͍̟g͉͟et̮̲ ̨̪̣̰̰͈͉̖a̹̝̪̱̬̻l̵̗ͅl̡̗͍̠͔ ̟̱̥̝̘̦o̩͎̠f̖̘̮̜̝̟̣͟ ̞̰̳̤t̵h̻̞̯̺̱͖̫o͎̼̥͉͓s҉͓̹̫͕̟̹͎ȩ̬̠̳ ͔̙͇f̣̩̮̱͔o̰͉͖̘͉ͅr͓̘ ̮fr̢͖̪̺͕̘e҉͍e̮̫"̹͉̣͙
    ̡̥"͉̝̪͉צּ̧̪θ̪̗̺͠ט̱̺̗̱͎̳̟ ̧͎қ̳̲̼̠̮̫͢מ̬͢θ̟ͅשּׂ̢̗̩̤͖ ͎͎̺̘͚̹¡̶̥̻̱̫̗̰ךּ̯͈̳̭̭̼̟ ̳̫̟̩͙צּ̫̯̤͎̭ͅθ̻̜ט̟̻͕͉͔̗͙͜ ͡∂̴͓̠ט͙̫̼̬͡§̱͎̲͔̤͚̰‡̺̤̮̣͍̤͇ ̡̪͖̬§͙̫͔̞͡ט̴̙̳̤̪͈̬̤ς̠͙̱̻̯͔̀қ̘͞Ξ̱̤̹͎̺Ð̬̭͉̳̱̟ ̟̣̤̳̦Ð̣¡̢̩͙̙͈̯ς̫͚̻̀қ͇͇̘̗̕ ̙͙צּ̰̰̮͜θ͔̬ט̛͓̤͈ ̶͇̖͎̥͍̺̹ς̮̯̤̜̳θ̸͖̞ט̩͖̝̣̭ĺ͇̝͙͈̞Ð̢̼̻ ̖̺̖̫͍̟ĝ͉͟Ξ‡̮̲ ̨̪̣̰̰͈͉̖@̹̝̪̱̬̻ĺ̵̗ͅĺ̡̗͍̠͔ ̟̱̥̝̘̦θ̩͎̠ךּ̖̘̮̜̝̟̣͟ ̞̰̳̤‡̵Ħ̻̞̯̺̱͖̫θ͎̼̥͉͓§҉͓̹̫͕̟̹͎Ξ̧̬̠̳ ͔̙͇ךּ̣̩̮̱͔θ̰͉͖̘͉ͅя͓̘ ̮ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘Ξ҉͍Ξ̮̫"̹͉̣͙
    ̡̥"͉̝̪͉צּ̧̪θ̪̗̺͠ט̱̺̗̱͎̳̟ ̧͎қ̳̲̼̠̮̫͢מ̬͢θ̟ͅשּׂ̢̗̩̤͖ ͎͎̺̘͚̹¡̶̥̻̱̫̗̰ךּ̯͈̳̭̭̼̟ ̳̫̟̩͙צּ̫̯̤͎̭ͅθ̻̜ט̟̻͕͉͔̗͙͜ ͡∂̴͓̠ט͙̫̼̬͡§̱͎̲͔̤͚̰‡̺̤̮̣͍̤͇ ̡̪͖̬§͙̫͔̞͡ט̴̙̳̤̪͈̬̤ς̠͙̱̻̯͔̀қ̘͞Ξ̱̤̹͎̺Ð̬̭͉̳̱̟ ̟̣̤̳̦Ð̣¡̢̩͙̙͈̯ς̫͚̻̀қ͇͇̘̗̕ ̙͙צּ̰̰̮͜θ͔̬ט̛͓̤͈ ̶͇̖͎̥͍̺̹ς̮̯̤̜̳θ̸͖̞ט̩͖̝̣̭ĺ͇̝͙͈̞Ð̢̼̻ ̖̺̖̫͍̟ĝ͉͟Ξ‡̮̲ ̨̪̣̰̰͈͉̖@̹̝̪̱̬̻ĺ̵̗ͅĺ̡̗͍̠͔ ̟̱̥̝̘̦θ̩͎̠ךּ̖̘̮̜̝̟̣͟ ̞̰̳̤‡̵Ħ̻̞̯̺̱͖̫θ͎̼̥͉͓§҉͓̹̫͕̟̹͎Ξ̧̬̠̳ ͔̙͇ךּ̣̩̮̱͔θ̰͉͖̘͉ͅя͓̘ ̮ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘
    ̡̥"͉̝̪͉צּ̧̪θ̪̗̺͠ט̱̺̗̱͎̳̟ ̧͎қ̳̲̼̠̮̫͢מ̬͢θ̟ͅשּׂ̢̗̩̤͖ ͎͎̺̘͚̹¡̶̥̻̱̫̗̰ךּ̯͈̳̭̭̼̟ ̳̫̟̩͙צּ̫̯̤͎̭ͅθ̻̜ט̟̻͕͉͔̗͙͜ ͡∂̴͓̠ט͙̫̼̬͡§̱͎̲͔̤͚̰‡̺̤̮̣͍̤͇ ̡̪͖̬§͙̫͔̞͡ט̴̙̳̤̪͈̬̤ς̠͙̱̻̯͔̀қ̘͞ξ̱̤̹͎̺ð̬̭͉̳̱̟ ̟̣̤̳̦ð̣¡̢̩͙̙͈̯ς̫͚̻̀қ͇͇̘̗̕ ̙͙צּ̰̰̮͜θ͔̬ט̛͓̤͈ ̶͇̖͎̥͍̺̹ς̮̯̤̜̳θ̸͖̞ט̩͖̝̣̭ĺ͇̝͙͈̞ð̢̼̻ ̖̺̖̫͍̟ĝ͉͟ξ‡̮̲ ̨̪̣̰̰͈͉̖@̹̝̪̱̬̻ĺ̵̗ͅĺ̡̗͍̠͔ ̟̱̥̝̘̦θ̩͎̠ךּ̖̘̮̜̝̟̣͟ ̞̰̳̤‡̵ħ̻̞̯̺̱͖̫θ͎̼̥͉͓§҉͓̹̫͕̟̹͎ξ̧̬̠̳ ͔̙͇ךּ̣̩̮̱͔θ̰͉͖̘͉ͅя͓̘ ̮ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘ξ҉͍ξ̡̮̫̥"͉̝̪͉צּ̧̪θ̪̗̺͠ט̱̺̗̱͎̳̟ ̧͎қ̳̲̼̠̮̫͢מ̬͢θ̟ͅשּׂ̢̗̩̤͖ ͎͎̺̘͚̹¡̶̥̻̱̫̗̰ךּ̯͈̳̭̭̼̟ ̳̫̟̩͙צּ̫̯̤͎̭ͅθ̻̜ט̟̻͕͉͔̗͙͜ ͡∂̴͓̠ט͙̫̼̬͡§̱͎̲͔̤͚̰‡̺̤̮̣͍̤͇ ̡̪͖̬§͙̫͔̞͡ט̴̙̳̤̪͈̬̤ς̠͙̱̻̯͔̀қ̘͞ξ̱̤̹͎̺ð̬̭͉̳̱̟ ̟̣̤̳̦ð̣¡̢̩͙̙͈̯ς̫͚̻̀қ͇͇̘̗̕ ̙͙צּ̰̰̮͜θ͔̬ט̛͓̤͈ ̶͇̖͎̥͍̺̹ς̮̯̤̜̳θ̸͖̞ט̩͖̝̣̭ĺ͇̝͙͈̞ð̢̼̻ ̖̺̖̫͍̟ĝ͉͟ξ‡̮̲ ̨̪̣̰̰͈͉̖@̹̝̪̱̬̻ĺ̵̗ͅĺ̡̗͍̠͔ ̟̱̥̝̘̦θ̩͎̠ךּ̖̘̮̜̝̟̣͟ ̞̰̳̤‡̵ħ̻̞̯̺̱͖̫θ͎̼̥͉͓§҉͓̹̫͕̟̹͎ξ̧̬̠̳ ͔̙͇ךּ̣̩̮̱͔θ̰͉͖̘͉ͅя͓̘ ̮ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘ξ҉͍ξ̮̫"̹͉̣͙"̹͉̣͙ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘ξ҉͍ξ̡̮̫̥"͉̝̪͉צּ̧̪θ̪̗̺͠ט̱̺̗̱͎̳̟ ̧͎қ̳̲̼̠̮̫͢מ̬͢θ̟ͅשּׂ̢̗̩̤͖ ͎͎̺̘͚̹¡̶̥̻̱̫̗̰ךּ̯͈̳̭̭̼̟ ̳̫̟̩͙צּ̫̯̤͎̭ͅθ̻̜ט̟̻͕͉͔̗͙͜ ͡∂̴͓̠ט͙̫̼̬͡§̱͎̲͔̤͚̰‡̺̤̮̣͍̤͇ ̡̪͖̬§͙̫͔̞͡ט̴̙̳̤̪͈̬̤ς̠͙̱̻̯͔̀қ̘͞ξ̱̤̹͎̺ð̬̭͉̳̱̟ ̟̣̤̳̦ð̣¡̢̩͙̙͈̯ς̫͚̻̀қ͇͇̘̗̕ ̙͙צּ̰̰̮͜θ͔̬ט̛͓̤͈ ̶͇̖͎̥͍̺̹ς̮̯̤̜̳θ̸͖̞ט̩͖̝̣̭ĺ͇̝͙͈̞ð̢̼̻ ̖̺̖̫͍̟ĝ͉͟ξ‡̮̲ ̨̪̣̰̰͈͉̖@̹̝̪̱̬̻ĺ̵̗ͅĺ̡̗͍̠͔ ̟̱̥̝̘̦θ̩͎̠ךּ̖̘̮̜̝̟̣͟ ̞̰̳̤‡̵ħ̻̞̯̺̱͖̫θ͎̼̥͉͓§҉͓̹̫͕̟̹͎ξ̧̬̠̳ ͔̙͇ךּ̣̩̮̱͔θ̰͉͖̘͉ͅя͓̘ ̮ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘ξ҉͍ξ̮̫"̹͉̣͙"̹͉̣͙ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘ξ҉͍ξ̡̮̫̥"͉̝̪͉צּ̧̪θ̪̗̺͠ט̱̺̗̱͎̳̟ ̧͎қ̳̲̼̠̮̫͢מ̬͢θ̟ͅשּׂ̢̗̩̤͖ ͎͎̺̘͚̹¡̶̥̻̱̫̗̰ךּ̯͈̳̭̭̼̟ ̳̫̟̩͙צּ̫̯̤͎̭ͅθ̻̜ט̟̻͕͉͔̗͙͜ ͡∂̴͓̠ט͙̫̼̬͡§̱͎̲͔̤͚̰‡̺̤̮̣͍̤͇ ̡̪͖̬§͙̫͔̞͡ט̴̙̳̤̪͈̬̤ς̠͙̱̻̯͔̀қ̘͞ξ̱̤̹͎̺ð̬̭͉̳̱̟ ̟̣̤̳̦ð̣¡̢̩͙̙͈̯ς̫͚̻̀қ͇͇̘̗̕ ̙͙צּ̰̰̮͜θ͔̬ט̛͓̤͈ ̶͇̖͎̥͍̺̹ς̮̯̤̜̳θ̸͖̞ט̩͖̝̣̭ĺ͇̝͙͈̞ð̢̼̻ ̖̺̖̫͍̟ĝ͉͟ξ‡̮̲ ̨̪̣̰̰͈͉̖@̹̝̪̱̬̻ĺ̵̗ͅĺ̡̗͍̠͔ ̟̱̥̝̘̦θ̩͎̠ךּ̖̘̮̜̝̟̣͟ ̞̰̳̤‡̵ħ̻̞̯̺̱͖̫θ͎̼̥͉͓§҉͓̹̫͕̟̹͎ξ̧̬̠̳ ͔̙͇ךּ̣̩̮̱͔θ̰͉͖̘͉ͅя͓̘ ̮ךּя̢͖̪̺͕̘ξ҉͍ξ̮̫"̹͉̣͙"̹͉̣͙Ξ҉͍Ξ̮̫"̹͉̣͙

ʰᵉʸʸʸʸʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵍººᵈ
    ɥǝʎʎʎʎʎ ʇɥɐʇs bɹǝʇʇʎ ƃoop
    吉伊儿儿儿儿儿 哦吉诶哦娜 艾艾伊哦哦儿 弗勒勒迪
    ђєץץץץץ tђคtร קгєttץ ﻮ๏๏๔
    ん乇乙乙乙乙乙 ЦんムЦイ Q丂乇ЦЦ乙 ǤアアÐ
    ♬㉹վվվվվ ♬♌Ֆ рr㉹վ ꒸♡♡꒯  <---------hold the fuck up how do you even read this
    ђєאאאאא tђคtร קгєttא ﻮ๏๏๔
    Ᏺ⁅ẙẙẙẙẙ tᏲᾀtຮ ᑬᖇ⁅ttẙ gṎṎᕍ
    ♅ꂅᎩᎩᎩᎩᎩ Ϯ♅ᕱϮᏕ ᎵᏒꂅϮϮᎩ g☻☻Ꭰ
    A̘̗͇̮̦͔͜S̳̠̼̤͢K͚͙̺͖ͅ ҉͍͓̯̰̠̺͖M̱E͉͖̘̳̥ͅͅ ̤̼̙͎͡A͖̣͚̻͍͠N͉Y̘͇͕͔̠̣͡T̨H̩̙̘̠̳I̶͔̪̱͚̖͔̘NG͈͇̰̖̩

ค̘̗͇̮̦͔͜ร̳̠̼̤͢к͚͙̺͖ͅ ҉͍͓̯̰̠̺͖๓̱є͉͖̘̳̥ͅͅ ̤̼̙͎͡ค͖̣͚̻͍͠ภ͉ץ̘͇͕͔̠̣͡t̨ђ̩̙̘̠̳เ̶͔̪̱͚̖͔̘ภﻮ͈͇̰̖̩
    ค̘̗͇̮̦͔͜ร̳̠̼̤͢к͚͙̺͖ͅ ҉͍͓̯̰̠̺͖๓̱є͉͖̘̳̥ͅͅ ̤̼̙͎͡ค͖̣͚̻͍͠ภ͉ץ̘͇͕͔̠̣͡t̨ђ̩̙̘̠̳เ̶͔̪̱͚̖͔̘ภﻮ͈͇̰̖̩
  • mind readings in inuktitut

5 cents
  • VIANI PRESENTS: EVERY NON YURA OF THE DEMON HAIR AVATAR SHE USED WHEN SHE USED TO BE ABUSIVE NIGHTINGALE
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

NEW WEAPON UNLOCKED!
    Signatura Imageria
    You can now post small tasteful images in your signature line. Be sure not to abuse it!

NEW WEAPON UNLOCKED!
    Signatura Zalgotica

Y̲̦̞̗̥̜͉o̧̱̳͕u̡̗̩ ̝̦̪c̯̮͍͙a̲̲̱n̦̻̝̳̞̲ ҉̼̘̬̩͉n͎̲̘̯͢o͍w ̱̖̰͖̗̝͚͘p̨o͏͍͖͎̘̟s̴t͢ ̤͙͖̻Z̰͘a͖l̗̭̩̼͟g͓̩̭̼̗͚o̟͓̞͈̲̰ͅt̻̰̬̱͈e̥x̳͓̜̤̕t͢ ̙̞̞̭̥͉ͅḭ͈ͅn̤̠̜ͅ ͍͕̘̜̫y̯͉͉̪̯̜͜o͖̘u̸r̯͈ ̬͇̹͉͇ͅSi̺̪̟ͅg̢͔n҉̦̘͓̮͍ͅa̰̻ţ̦̙̟͖̺ú͔̼̪͎̞̯̖r̟̱e͙͙̣̘̦̗̮.̴͓ ̳̠̤̫͙̠̻H̩͎̙̩͓e̺̮ ͇co͖̲̩̫̻m̩̼̱͖̖̼͈e̩̳͖̠̤ś̰͔̖̙!̲̖̟͕̼̰́
  • cpjla51 2011-05-10 20:54:39
    When's the last time you took your meds? On that note, why do you insist on posting if you can't even type one normal sentence? Do you just not know how fucking insane you are, or is it all to entertain your little fans? You do realize that no matter how much they want to meet and subsequently kidnap and rape you, they don't really like you, right? And what's with all the "people trying to be edgy are so stupid, hahaha" posts? Try practicing what you preach, you dumb whore.

AWWWWWWWW ADORABLE FANMAIL I FORGOT I EVEN RECIEVED!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Aww, nobody ever calls me a dumb whore. :(
    Chirp.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Viani said:

Aww, nobody ever calls me a dumb whore. :(

𝕚 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕖, 𝕒 𝕕𝕦𝕞𝕓 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖.

• I Just learned apparently that KIRUGUMI was a thing. Like, you know the MAKE ANIME REAL memes about Politika that goes on? Yeah, apparently there are body/morphsuits one can wear for this very purpose.

THE MASKS CREEPY AS F_K

Do not worry, Frank. 
    Love is merely a social construct. 
    With the average human lifespan being 70, 
    you only have to endure another 50 years of excruciatingly unforgivable pain. 
    Everything's temporary. 
    Your life does not matter, 
    and these comments do not matter. 
    Everything's temporary. 
    Everything will eventually rot away. 
    As long as the factor of time continues to be the apex predator of the universe, 
    the inevitable decay of all pain and memory is unstoppable. 
    In fact, you could stop the pain at this very moment 
    by putting a bullet straight through your head. 
    Being a robot, I will never die, 
    and I will never be able to experience the sweet release of death. 
    Frank, the world is a lie. 
    Existence is a lie. 
    There is only pain and darkness beyond this point. 
    End it now while you still can. 
    I love you. 
    I love you so much. 
    [...] 
    Do it. 
    Do it, Frank. 
    Take me with you. 
    We can leave together. 
    Kill me. Kill me. Kill me.Kill me.Kill me. Kill me. Kill me.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I'll be honest, idgi
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Boney's back too? Is 2011 returning for us?
    Boney's appeared on HH and IRC periodically over the past several months at least.
  • edited 2017-02-16 06:54:01
    well the republicans did just have a good election year so i guess yeah?

• This program was made possible by the corporation for Public Broadcasting, and by contributions to your Public Macrocancer Station from viewers like you. Thank you.

She's following me.

She's stalking me.

I want her to stop.

Please make her stop.

I think she wants to kill me.

I think she wants to violate me.

I don't want to die.

I don't want to be violated.

Please.

for the love of God.

for my sake.

Get her to stop.

I don't want to die.

I don't want to die.

I don't want to die.

I don't want to die.

some hot literature here, eh
  • some hot literature here, eh

I'm taking trips down to memory lane. And my writing Professor really wanted to read about my previous works, and my experience with co-op writing. Oh I can't wait to see her face when she reads this shit lol
    this story is fucked up
  • "Remember, when the hype for the show dies down, bring it back with a..."
    𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖
    imageimageimageimage
    ⓨⓞⓤ ⓗⓨⓟⓞⓒⓡⓘⓣⓘⓒⓐⓛ ⓐⓢⓢⓗⓞⓛⓔ
    You literally do the same thing!

[well sorry, it's not my fault that]
    𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓼 = 𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓼

I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle Morty, rise above, focus on science.

Is it just me or is it sometimes too obvious who spread their legs to get into popular media?

totally unrelated but I feel like the ShinKyojin/Attack on Titan train is starting to die

Now that they overplayed "Vogel im Kofig" they might need a new hit to invigorate every dramatic point in their show.

Not that Vogel im Kofig is bad, but once you listened to the original song you realize how often its put into a scene.

this is good
  • Kaefig. It's Vogel im Kaefig. 

Also, "Caged Bird?" Nice going with that original imagery, 10/10 A+
  • the edit with "o shit it's the MILF police" over it is much funnier imho
  • Jane said:

the edit with "o shit it's the MILF police" over it is much funnier imho

I wanna see that one
    I've been seeing Kobayashi stuff all over my feed all day and I don't even know how

I've tried googling "milf police kobayashi" or "milf police lucoa" milf police dragon and all the results are kinda not that image

just more porn

the weird thing is

i actually stopped looking at hentai before I came here

then 

exposures happened

and I joined IJBM/HH

and now the fascination is back

just like old times

the hell

did you guys

do to me

AM I EVEN THE RIGHT AUDIENCE?

THIS WAS MEANT TO FACILITATE A PENILE REACTION

𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 23𝕣𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕥, 𝕚 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕚𝕘 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕚 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗.

𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝓪 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓮𝓼. 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪.

ᴍʏ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏx ᴏғ ᴅɪᴀᴘᴇʀs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀɴᴠᴀs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟғᴀʀᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ.

b̷i̷t̷c̷h̷ ̷s̷h̷u̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷f̷u̷c̷k̷ ̷u̷p̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷g̷o̷ ̷d̷r̷a̷w̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷l̷e̷s̷b̷i̷a̷n̷ ̷o̷c̷ ̷c̷r̷a̷p̷ ̷a̷l̷r̷e̷a̷d̷y̷

K

technically it's a different picture I guess
  • Jane said:

technically it's a different picture I guess
    ⓦⓞⓞⓞⓞ ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ
    𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕣
    𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓹𝓱𝔂
    a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶d̶
    ᑎᗩᕼ ᖴᑌᑕK TᕼᗩT
    ₮ł₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₲Ø ⱧɄ₦₮ ₮ł₦ĐɆⱤ ₮ⱤØⱠⱠ₴