your Chirpy timeline on Christmas Eve

Chirpy 🐦

Princess Alice @realprincessalice
All my maidservants have gone home for the night. Which means I have to change my own clothes. Somehow...
via PegasOS

If anyone knows how to put on a nightgown, DM me. Please. Soon.
via PegasOS

Alicorn Mobile @alicornmobile
When is #Santa coming to your neighborhood? Find out with our new Santa Tracker app!
via PegasOS

The Safety Fairy @CountySafetyFairy
Have a safe and joyous holiday! Visit the official Safety Fairy blog for my list of 4,532 #safety tips for your #ChristmasEve!
via FaeFone

@Butterscotch1994 never gives me anything I want for Christmas.
via Web

Butterscotch C. Sweets @Butterscotch1994
@GumdropSweets Last year you asked for a flamethrower. A flamethrower. You have fire powers!
via PegasOS

@Butterscotch1994 I can't help it if flamethrowers are super awesome. :|
via Web

Butterscotch C. Sweets @Butterscotch1994
@GumdropSweets YOU *ARE* A FLAMETHOWER
via PegasOS

Santa Claus @Santa
Merry Christmas, people of Centralia! I'll be visiting your homes very soon now. ☺️
via PegasOS

Princess Emeritus Meredith @Meredith
@Santa still has me blocked. All because I just tried to kill him ONCE. Some people are so petty.
via ???

Ash Upquark @Ashley
🎅🔫
🤶🔫
🎄🔥
🎁🚫
via FaeFone

Ash Upquark @Ashley
I...have no idea how I posted that...and I can't seem to delete it either. I'm sorry, everybody.
via Web

Ash Upquark @Ashley
@ChirpySupport Can you help me delete a chirp?
via Web

Chirpy Support @ChirpySupport
@Ashley We sure can! That is, unless it was posted from a FaeFone. But you're not a fairy, so I don't think that'll be an issue.
via ChirpDeck

Ash Upquark @Ashley
@ChirpySupport ...oh dear.
via Web

Looking for a last-minute gift? Stop into XS-Mart today and get two free @AlicornMobile Crystal phones with contract!
via Omnivius

ok I figured out how to get the dirty clothes off but i can't get the clean ones on. any suggestions?
via PegasOS

please guys i don't wanna have to go naked until boxing day AGAIN this year
via PegasOS

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Princess Alice can't dress herself, eh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @TheImicow It's like driving a stick shift...if I'm never gonna do it, why bother learning it?
    via PegasOS
  • so chirpy still includes the "via <platform>" thing, huh
  • edited 2016-12-21 23:55:28
    Also I'm curious what the second line of Ash's emoji tweet is. On my tablet I see a gun firing at an unknown character, whereas on my phone I see two unknown characters even though the gun in the first line displays properly??
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

so chirpy still includes the "via <platform>" thing, huh

Yes, because (a) I disliked that Twitter got rid of it, and (b) a couple jokes relied on it, like the Alicorn ad being chirped from an Omnivius phone.

Also I'm curious what the second line of Ash's emoji tweet is. On my tablet I see a gun firing at an unknown character, whereas on my phone I see two unknown characters even though the gun in the first line displays properly??

It's Mrs. Claus.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

@TheImicow It's like driving a stick shift...if I'm never gonna do it, why bother learning it?
    via PegasOS

this logic seems to have failed you
  • edited 2016-12-22 08:12:58
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Princess Alice @realprincessalice
    @TheImicow Yeah, well, you're just jealous because you have to dress yourself all 365 nights of the year instead of just the one. u_u
    via PegasOS
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    does the Handler have a Chirpy account and use it?
  • Trevor LaBleep @tre
    so I'm not saying you have to get your folks a Crystal for the holidays, but I can't say it's a bad idea 😏
    via Eagle for PegasOS