Beret Guy's Company

Comments

• kill living beings
    i dig "handlebox"
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    I assume Randall knows a guy who wears a beret, and I would very much like to meet that guy.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    It's probably not Jamie Hyneman, though I'd like to meet him, too.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    vtk said:

I assume Randall knows a guy who wears a beret, and I would very much like to meet that guy.

I don't know how this never occurred to me before
  • beret guy is the same one as the beret guy in jerkcity
  • kill living beings
    you mean spigot?

...oh man
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    moana was boring
  • what does that have to do with the comic
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    White Beret Guy's company is so absurd that it starts to slip into Ligotti territory, which is impressive. I'd invest in it, though, because endless money with no apparent source, while terrifying, is still endless money.
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Jane said:

what does that have to do with the comic

Apparently that Lin Manuel guy in the comic is singing a song from Moana.
  • White Beret Guy's company is so absurd that it starts to slip into Ligotti territory, which is impressive. I'd invest in it, though, because endless money with no apparent source, while terrifying, is still endless money.

it's soylent green
    They're back!!

• edited 2018-05-23 18:50:07
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Anonus said:

moana was boring

having at last seen it: i didn't find this to be the case, but ymmv as always

on topic:

i like Beret Guy but i've generally not felt this particular series to be him at his best?  the second and fourth panels of today's are great though
  • kill living beings
    our customers are experiencing rapid growth lol
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    yeah that's pretty good
    I'll be honest: for me, most of the humor of this series comes from Randall's creative twists on business jargon rather than Beret Guy himself.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    same
  • Life update I now read all of these comics in this voice and it makes them at least 5 times funnier