What's the best side effect of the ABC Warner-DreamWorks Animation combination?

The union of Austin Powers and Shrek (soon to be broken up), or Seinfeld and Bee Movie?

Comments

• edited 2016-12-06 09:03:12

I'm not sure where I read it but I saw the words Darknet Overlord in the title of this thread
  • is ABC Warner going to buy the (racist?) Million Dollar Extreme
  • also wrt the actual thread: Imagine like, detective Shrek

that would be pretty fucked up, wouldn't it

also like, in the ABC Warner universe who owns Shark Tale, and cam that get a Seinfeld crossover
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    DreamWorks Animation and thus ABC Warner owns that

I assume I could have DWA make a Shark Tale-Bee Movie crossover, but I don't know how that would even work
  • you should do it
    maybe the plot would be about some marine biologist who accidentally creates some way for bees to breathe underwater, and then Barry B. Benson meets Oscar and they both laugh about how fucked up the plots of their respective movies are and how much it cost to bring back Jerry Seinfeld and Will Smith
    also at some point the characters from Over the Hedge wander in and wonder why the hell nobody called them in for this
    Anonus said:

The union of Austin Powers and Shrek (soon to be broken up), or Seinfeld and Bee Movie?

you know Austin Powers might be the most WB of the New Line Cinema properties

debating whether or not to leave it out of the sale

it's the only New Line property I don't really want to part with
  • bee shrek test in the house
    ABC Warner owns 3/4 of those things, though DHX Cookie Jar lays partial claim to one of them