☯Sunset Fantasia☯

edited 2016-09-29 05:07:41 in Roleplay & Games
Even sockpuppets need a personal thread, yes?
Tagged:

Comments

• Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.
    But really I don't know what I intend to put here.
  • Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.
    Once I was an author in California but I moved back to Kyoto and became a magician. This is just a normal life for someone like me, though.
    Thief is such nonsense. You can't actually kill these zombie things on the second level, only knock them down.
    It's a good game but it's also such nonsense.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    What's this now?
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Warrior Queen and The Bug.

You na sling a gun but you a real poison dart so it seemed appropriate.
  • Are you related to Lubella, the Witch of Decay?
    I na sling a gun but I a real poison dart.
    Yōkō said:

I've seen footage.
    Don't make lemonade.
    well I mainly taught myself and uh

you know I'm a teacher but I'm still a student, I'm still aha-ahah.

It's like the -----'s flowing through me.
    Found: misplaced bicostal bisexual writer of Japanese descent, somewhere outside a Pennsylvania coffeehouse or internet cafe. Sipping hot cocoa, making friends with the Amish.
    In a past life I was a desert.
    The Mojave Phonebooth stood alone but operational until it was finally disconnected.
    If Eliezer Yudkowsky isn't famous, I may be Stephen King.

I still may be Stephen King.
    They did not know how long they had been there.
    We wanted the best.

And you're it.
  • kill living beings
    you're damn right.
    I miss the old Kanye.
    I'm gonna go on a bender, gimme a minute.
    Rock 'n roll headaches.
    Never apologize for being too you for them.
    This might be truer than you think but are you sleepy?
    where are they now
    whatever happened to Mima the ghost
    since they left us
    There are places in this world where apparitions still stalk the night.
    I have a special plan for this world and it consists of kicking every other fucker who says that in the nuts repeatedly.
    And when Yoko awoke, she found she had become
  • edited 2016-09-29 05:28:00
    Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.
    and i'll not list titles because dreams are fleeting, and who is Yoko Riyu but the dream of Jane?

Or is she my dream? I used to phrase it that way but that was more sport than anything. There can be no denying that as long as one of us is still alive, one is undeniably more real than the other.

So I'm the parasitic twin. Such is fate.
    You know, she calls herself 'planet' Jane because of the idea that any person is a world unto themselves.

We're all small Gaias.

Why planet's not capitalized well, that's just how things are. You don't say "Planet Earth" do you?

the high priest does great work

let us clap twice in celebration
  • 👏🏾👏🏾
    Aye.
    the sky is really big up here and if you flip it on its head, you'll never fall to the bottom
    Ring th' alarm, hey

another sound is dyin', ooh now

once upon a midnight dreary I woke with something in my head
    we are, forever, night tripping in the daytime
    You'll go to sleep tonight and wake up as me tomorrow.
    get your dreams tattooed on your back if you really aren't afraid of anything

Nitori probably has the worst design consistency of any semi-major Touhou character. She looks completely different in every media property she's in.
  • oh, this is not the correct thread for that, is it?