The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Remember when everybody used to misspell it "Impolex"
  • i don't think i ever did
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    "I almost called him Impolex. That would be impollite." -- raocow, talking about Imi
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    homestuck runner
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    anime bartleby the scrivener
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Calica said:

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Crystal said:

• Calica said:

anime Once Upon A Time In Mexico
  • it's not photoshopped correctly unless pepe is peeing on trump
  • edited 2016-09-15 18:45:37
    combining the anti-political-correctness stance of some conservative activists and their characteristically abrasive style with a stridently anti-conservatism message
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
     [11:50]Kevin Fernandes >> you fucking cocksucker. I try to raise the price and you fucking idiots take it as a sign to try to sell your shit fast and be greedy as fuck. FUCK YOU!!!!! Go FUCK YOURSELF!!!!! Greedy pieces of shit. I guess you fucking idiots don't like making gil. Why undercut by a fucking million. Wow.

[11:54]Kevin Fernandes >> Would it make you feel beter too know that you helped clear me out for trying to do a good thing and make everyone money? Wow. You are sadistic
    Guy was an idiot. Nobody is gonna buy a 600k item for the 2 mil he was trying to sell them for, so we decided to take advantage of his attempted monopoly to redistribute the wealth. He was wrong though, we love making gil. It's what made him such a good business opportunity!
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    whatever game this is seems like a veritable font of "u mad bro"
  • edited 2016-09-15 20:07:39
    probably ff14, but this seems to not be particularly tied to any game, but rather just an MMO thing

actually, more like, an economy thing
  • edited 2016-09-16 02:29:47
    no need to shame that someone for whateverphobic or bigoted

just tell them that they're FUCKING ASSHOLES ┌∩ ಠ益ಠ┌∩
    Dra Cesbcuhc ec y kynpyka cruf vun cdibet baubma

• the remarkable ability of English to string long chains of nouns together

English noun string chain attachment wonder ability

the remarkable ability of English to string long chains of nouns together

English noun string chain attachment wonder ability

Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkb.
  • i need a cover story that is entirely true

unfortunately this also means i need 48 hours in a day
    Cute Android Center
  • https://heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12869/people-who-live-in-a-constant-state-of-self-parody#latest

i don't actually know how this thread works

except that all the people cited seem to be celebrities famous for doing stupid/silly/embarrassing things one way or another
  • of course i rarely ever follow celebs so that's probably why i have no creaking idea what to do with it
  • edited 2016-09-16 21:53:34
    i mean lifestyle choices are kinda...boring?  i dunno how to say it

i don't particularly care if some celeb offended another celeb or bought a stupid couch or is dating two other people at once or something
  • it's like

celeb does something that gets attention from tabloids

film at eleven

https://heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12869/people-who-live-in-a-constant-state-of-self-parody#latest

i don't actually know how this thread works

except that all the people cited seem to be celebrities famous for doing stupid/silly/embarrassing things one way or another

Person acts in a certain way enough establish themselves as a certain personality presence, but then also act in a way that'd be done as if someone were mocking them, so you can't even parody them effectively because they already own their weirdness.
    99 Reasons SMB2 (USA) Is A Terrible Game
  • 99 Reasons SMB2 (USA) Is A Terrible Game

is a glitch one?
    Super Mario! Sunshine!!.
    Someone explain this Nutshack meme to me
  • SF_Sorrow said:

TBH i'm surprised some people don't seem to care about this

because headphone jack = compatibility with, like EVERYTHING
  • i guess i just have even more reason than i already do to not buy an iphone
  • edited 2016-09-18 21:16:31
    well i guess before this i had no particular reason to hate the iphone itself

originally i just had no interest in buying apple products because they're really expensive and use a weirdo interface style that doesn't know what a right-click is

then i got reason to hate the company for being assive to indie devs, but that's still not specific to the iphone

now i have a reason to hate on the iphone itself specifically
    More than anything I'm just kind of annoyed that we're inevitably end up living in a world where even headphones are mired in proprietary bullshit

Like if any other phone manufacturer removed the headphone jack, people would rightly refuse to buy it, but because it's Apple, the cult of iPhone is going to keep buying them no matter what bullshit Apple pulls
  • edited 2016-09-18 21:22:51
    companies like to make stuff proprietary so they can make money

so they try to innovate and disrupt just to make things proprietary

all technological advances are for the purpose of making money now

that's what privatization does

fuck pro-privatizers

...and charge $0.25 per view to watch them being fucked lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I was indoctrinated into Apple long ago but nuh uh no iOS for me

I'm glad I don't like At Ease Mobile anyway
    I'm really not a fan of the cult of iPhone comment. You might as well say cult of Microsoft, or literally any other big manufacturer because the individual can't, like, do a whole lot if they do have an issue, and a large contingent of people are casual users (I'm pretty sure), who don't mind that stuff anyway. Like a lot of stuff. Like loads of people took issue with Win10's forced updating thing, which is not a 1:1 comparison, but works on similar grounds to what you're saying.

Not that I like what Apple is doing either, obviously.
    Yeah, I went a little overboard there

It's just that, as far as I can tell, there is a large portion of iPhone users who seem to consider other brands of smartphone to be beneath them

And people like that drive me mad
    That's just a tech/unnecessary competition thing dude. No different from console wars, which are somehow still a thing (albeit now replaced by stuff that's even more repellent). You kind of act that way about your Android stuff, in my experience...
  • as for myself, i'd switch to linux if (1) i learned to use linux and (2) compatibility of a large number of programs became possible on linux

why

Because I don't like iPhones

Crystal said:

That's just a tech/unnecessary competition thing dude. No different from console wars, which are somehow still a thing (albeit now replaced by stuff that's even more repellent). You kind of act that way about your Android stuff, in my experience...

Fair enough
  • the headphone thing actually affects people other than specifically folks who buy iPhones so I can understand being upset about it.
    imageimage