Cardcaptor Sakura

I'm watching it now and it's great

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Who is your favorite character?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Kero-chan, too bad he's been gradually de-emphasized to live the NEET life
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm torn between Sakura herself (magical girl!) and Tomoyo (gay schoolgirl!) myself.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tomoyo all the way.
    Bump
    My favorite is definitely Sakura

My sister likes to poke fun at me because "the protagonist isn't supposed to be your favorite!" but the protagonist is my favorite in a lot of stuff...like Judy Hopps
    There are some shows where having the protagonist as one's favourite is warranted and I think this is one.

But at the same time, Tomoyo exists.
    Tomoyo is, great, yes...however:

Look at this girl and tell me she is not one of the Central Avenuest characters ever drawn
  • they're both cute

also I'm still anticipating for you guy's reactions to the season 2 finale >_>
    ^^ True point.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Li feels like he'd be my favourite, but he hasn't quite clicked for me on that level yet.

Tomoyo is good, though.
    i'm kind of tempted to watch the show outside of the group-watches but i feel like i'm betraying y'all
    It's not a betrayal

Just let me know what episodes you're watching so I can catch up
    ok...
    Though I will say that, given SF_Sorrow's remark...
    SF_Sorrow said:

also I'm still anticipating for you guy's reactions to the season 2 finale >_>
    ...I would like to save the season 2 finale for a group watch
  • edited 2016-08-29 22:58:59
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    FWIW, with luck, we'll be watching a couple episodes tomorrow.

I'll be around all day until about 5.

But yeah, if you do watch ahead, I'll second what CA said.
    ok
    Eriol is Clow Reed, and he's EVIL
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    and he has a genderbending assistant!
    I like that CLAMP will take any and every excuse to put Sakura in a new outfit
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes

Tomoyo: still all about that CUTE OUTFITS LIFE
    Tomoyo status: Still Tomoyo. (And we wouldn't have it any other way.)