The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I still love how Todd took advantage of the knowledge that people would assume he's white

(Spoiler: He's not white)
  • To be fair as far as names go, they do not get much more stereotypically white than "Todd".

But that's making an assumption on its own, which is assuming that Todd is actually his name.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    t.i.t.s.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Assigned Imicow At Birth
    which is a fine thing to be assigned, if I may say so.
    TV/VCR combo
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

TV/VCR combo

the mac of tvs
    Kokomo, Indiana was destroyed by tornados I guess 😞
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    @Jane: Idris Elba is the title character in Luther, an English police thriller show which I referenced earlier. He is playing Roland in the upcoming film adaptation of The Dark Tower, apparently with Matthew McConnacan'tspellhisname.
    I hate getting "Pillow Talk" stuck in my head

Zayn Malik is ok but I don't like that song much

Also why is it not called "Paradise and a War Zone"
  • I hate getting "Pillow Talk" stuck in my head

Zayn Malik is ok but I don't like that song much

Also why is it not called "Paradise and a War Zone"

because that is too long for a song title.

"Paradise" might have worked.
  • I dunno, I'm partial to "Paradise/Warzone" or "Paradise (Warzone)." Both would've worked.

Neither would have fit the GaMzEe MaKaRa AeStHeTiC he went for on the actual album itself though.
    Jane said:

because that is too long for a song title.

I take it you weren't a fan of Fall Out Boy circa 2005
  • re: Fall Out Boy

"I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" is longer than "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" tho
  • kill living beings
    ipv6 why have you betrayed me
  • actually I was, but Fall Out Boy had a whole thing where their song titles are like entire sentences.

Actually that was a pop-punk thing in general, idk why really.

speaking of FOB I think it's funny how Todd still sometimes just freaks out about the Munsters theme song sample in "Uma Thurman".
  • "There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet" by Panic! at the Disco from their album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    My personal favorite is Showbread's "If You Like Me Check Yes, if You Don't I'll Die".
  • Nile - Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is in the Water
  • what kinda song is that I like the title
  • edited 2016-08-26 03:36:41
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My favorite FOB title is still "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)"

Because it's TWO complete sentences

Also I love that I still remember titles of songs I haven't listened to since like 2008
    Wormphlegm - In An Excruciating Way Infested With Vermin And Violated By Executioners Who Practise Incendiarism And Desanctifying The Pious.
  • Jane said:

what kinda song is that I like the title

Egyptian themed Death Metal
  • edited 2016-08-26 03:41:28
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    The sentence-long song title tradition is inherited from a very particular strain in hardcore punk, via emo in FOB's case and, I assume, via crossover thrash and early metalcore in Nile and Wormphlegm's.
  • Eximperituserqethhzebibšiptugakkathšulweliarzaxułum - Prajecyrujučy Sinhuliarnaje Wypramieńwańnie Daktryny Absaliutnaha J Usiopahłynaĺnaha Zła Skroź Šaścihrannuju Pryzmu Sîn-Ahhī-Erība Na Hipierpawierchniu Zadyjakaĺnaha Kaŭčęha Zasnawaĺnikaŭ Kosmatęchničnaha Ordęna Palieakantakta, Najstaražytnyja Ipastasi Dawosiewych Cywilizacyj Prywodziać U Ruch Ręzanansny Transfarmatar Časowapadobnaj Biaskoncaści Budučyni U Ćwiardyniach Absierwatoryi Nwn-Hu-Kek-Amon, Uwasabliajučy Ŭ Ęfirnuju Matęryju Prach Ałulima Na Zachad Ad Ękzapłaniety PSRB 1620-26b.
  • look, fuck Hungarian as a language for that kinda stuff.
  • Jane said:

what kinda song is that I like the title

Egyptian themed Death Metal
    ah. I was hoping jazz or some kinda electronic thing
    Jimmy Fallon is on

That's my cue to take pills
  • Jimmy Fallon is on

DRUGS EXIST
    🎵 I took a pill on The Tonight Show, to show Jimmy Fallon I was cool 🎵

But no really it's just I use his show to keep track of when it's time for my nighttime medication
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Jimmy Fallon is on

what are you doing watching Satan's Network, NBC
  • kill living beings
    fucking

computers

fuck

why do we use these

fucking

computers

fuck

why do we use these

because our lives would be empty without them
    or would they? the internet sure eats up a ton of my time
    Tre said:

Jimmy Fallon is on

DRUGS EXIST

Anonus said:

Jimmy Fallon is on

But...I like Jimmy Fallon! All the way back to his SNL days!
  • see, Sredni gets it
    Tre said:

see, Sredni gets it

ovvvvvvvvo
    Goodnight, everybody.
    good night

Anonus said:

Jimmy Fallon is on

But...I like Jimmy Fallon! All the way back to his SNL days!
    he always seemed like he was trying too hard to me

like half the cast of All That
  • I don't really know much about Jimmy Fallon.

if he made a poor logical argument would you call him Jimmy Fallacy
    Jane said:

I don't really know much about Jimmy Fallon.

if he made a poor logical argument would you call him Jimmy Fallacy
    If he was convicted of a serious crime, would he be Jimmy Felon?
  • if his show flopped, would he be Jimmy Failin'?
  • if he was @crystal would he be jimmy falcon
  • kill living beings
    i would like an explanation for what is happening in this sincere twitter post depicting an actual phenomenon done by real people not engaged in internet japery
  • ah well that is the pennymilking in which one um no sorry I actually have no fucking idea lmao
  • someone's filling a jar of pennies with milk, what's not to understand
    Jane said:

if his show flopped, would he be Jimmy Failin'?

It can't flop

Lorne Michaels prevents it from doing so