Tagged:

Comments

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    What about me? oO
  • edited 2012-04-18 17:09:02
    The sadness will last forever.

The Wind Fish = kitty or a whale

:p

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mental images of me are pro8a8ly mostly pretty o8vious, 8ut I would 8e amused if someone pictured me as a different Homestuck character or something. XXXXD
  • You know, I'd be surprised if people didn't know what I looked like.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Myself? 
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    I don't think about it that much, so I only really have mental images of people who have posted pictures I remember or complain about aspects of their body.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    I don't even have any idea what people think I look like.
  • I always imagined you as Dave, but without the glasses and red eyes, and usually smiling/generally changing facial expressions, unlike him.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

That's pretty close, actually.

I usually think of posters as generic young adult-type people unless they post a picture or something.

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Please tell me this one won't have "what about me?" by the same people every other page. I get it the first time or if it's once in a while. but still...
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I see Spacey as Karkat.
    Loid is this guy. He's one of the few exceptions to the rule.
  • edited 2012-04-18 21:02:50
    I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    *points at self expectantly*

Aaaanywho:

• Cybernetic Squid: For some reason I have you confused with a nun. Probably because the last person I knew with a Goofy avie was a Christian woman.
    • Spacey: A whale from outer space. Don't ask me why.
    • Tre: An angry penguin.
    • Gelzo: Humanized anime-esque Twilight Sparkle.
    • Wind_fish: Doctor Who hiding behind an avatar of a statue.
    • Morbid_Forest: A crazy guy in the woods.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Squid is still Terezi, in my mind.

Anonym is The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie

Spacey is Dave Strider
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I also tend to think of people as either their most common avatars or the avatar they had when I first talked to them. As such, Squid is still Terezi, Anonus is Rarity, and CA is Pinkie Pie. Imi has had several avatars that stand out, so my mental image tends to shapeshift, as it were.

This is not the case with Justice, Haven, and Gelzo. I remember some of their photos of themselves well enough to go by those.
  • Everyone is a 8ird. Or a Homestuck.

Spacey gets to 8e 8oth 8ecause he is a Davesprite.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    KAAAAWW
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I wonder other Heapers see me as.
  • edited 2012-04-18 22:46:08
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    The minotaur.

You are surrounded by cows for some inexplicable reason.
  • I still imagine TheMightyAnonym as a cat, that looks suspiciously like the titular character from Chi's Sweet Home.

And just by the name, I imagine the The Wind Fish as a character from Link's Awakening. Tip: It's not Marin.

TMA: Acceptable, but I'm not a chick.

Hm. Oddly enough there doesn't seem to be much good art of humanized Rule 63. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. This one might work for an avatar for me later.

It amuses me that Rarity looks like a greaser.

Human Twilight seems to wear a sweatervest in most cases, huh? I've got one my mom made that I would have worn earlier this year, but that fucker Santorum had them associated with him, and now it's too warm and I left it back in the U.S.
    You mean me or the picture?

If it's the former, well hey, if everyone was afraid to come across as a little faggy every now and then, we'd all be acting like Scrye.
    Mm, yeah. Taking another, closer look at it, there doesn't seem to be a single part of that picture that doesn't contribute to the overall gayness. Except Spike, I guess. A random little girl doesn't really have anything to do with that.
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    "I still imagine TheMightyAnonym as a cat, that looks suspiciously like the titular character from Chi's Sweet Home."

One of these days I'll prolly swap back to Chi for some kicks. If I can find MLP crossover art though, I'm definitely letting Chi be my avatar again.

"TMA: Acceptable, but I'm not a chick."

I know that, doesn't stop it from being an amusing image though. Speaking of which, that picture of humanized Twilight genderbend seems an awfully fitting. xD
  • Damn, that is a really gay pic.
    Male Pinkie Pie just reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker.
  • edited 2012-04-19 18:20:01
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    As someone mentioned, there's probably too many photos of me floating around to pass myself off as an anthropramophic animal or something.
    No, you're Aragorn.
  • I love how that male Rarity is just all "Yes, I know I'm fa8ulous".
  • edited 2012-04-19 18:22:07
    It's 4:20 somewhere.
    ^^^^"Wanna know how I got this cutie mark?"
  • edited 2012-04-19 18:28:32
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not... one... bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!" And...

that's how Equestria was made.
  • edited 2012-04-19 18:26:15
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

"No, you're Aragorn."

I'm fine with this.

Though I actully have Gimli's Axe. I need to get my Anduril on, some time.

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I wonder what people's mental image of me is like now. 

As for other people:
    CA: Twilight Sparkle
    AU: Male Rarity, but not nearly as vain
    DW: One of the WHORES from Problem Sleuth
    Squid: T3R3Z1 or, well, a cybernetic Squiddle
    JZ: College-age Junie B. Jones, complete with the red hair
    Viani: Stocking. That or just ridiculously cute in general. XD
    Tre: Tavros with an actual spine
    Justice: He kind of looks like my second-youngest brother, though my brother is also way girlier even with a full beard. :P
  • Lee is Pooh 8ear.

That or a 8ird or a Homestuck since I said every8ody was one of those two things.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    O hay, I'm the minotaur

cool
    I love that someone remembered the Problem Sleuth whores. I nearly forgot them.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    "No, you're Aragorn."

Justice grooms himself like King Charles I, but won't dress to match.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Full plate is not conductive to typing or attending meetings. :P

...actully, it might make people listen a little more intently at meetings.

• That's actually the dress code for working in a mail room.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

• I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    That sword is being held in a very suggestive location.
  • Some8ody needs to edit that to 8e PM and 8ec Noir, 8ecause why not.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I didn't even notice that the first time. Maybe because it struck me as more of a short sword that was being held out way in front of him on my first impression.

I am bad at immature joking. :(