What are you known for here?

edited 2012-04-16 16:36:53 in General
I'm the debbie downer and changing avatars frequently.
Tagged:

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No sir.  Although I guess I'm known for being married to Justice.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Degenerate Whore, also known as Tnophelia, also known as Molly Ringwald, is best known for her heroic exploits in the Heaper Spambot war of 2197, where she corralled her fellow heapers to victory against the invading spambots, her bravery saving Heapers Hangout forever, until exactly one thousand years later when it was completely destroyed by her evil twin sister and lesbian mistress, Midnight Velvet (A.K.A. squiddleTron, A.K.A. Bitch Pudding).

She is also known for a myriad of other great things, such as ending world hunger, resurrecting all of the world's worst serial killers and also David Guetta to kill them all again, single-handedly becoming America's Best Dance Crew, aiding Commander Shepard in defeating the Reapers (in the middle of a torrid affair with the commander his/herself), solving the nation's debt crisis, solving the nation's vampire crisis, having sweet sweet babies with Sarah Silverman (babies who are prophesied to save the world multiple times and be super funny in general in order to carry on their mothers' legacies), stopping Bec Noir and Lord English by setting them up on a blind date which proved that they were perfect for each other causing them to give up murder forever, cock, releasing a totes bomb ass collab album with Nicki Minaj (also featuring Feist, Aesop Rock, Ke$hit, Ronald McDonald, Rarity, a tree, and some old homeless Black dude who sings really well, along with many others) which ended up also saving the world by soothing the galactical beast of lore whom was totes gonna eat earth or some shit, convincing Aang and Katara to stay married and work out their differences, and curing every disease to ever exist, EVER.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    What am I known for in this forum?
  • edited 2012-04-16 16:54:52
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Being the 3rd lesbian mistress in my lesbian harem, right after Forest, and before Gelzo.
  • I think Justice is known for having a web comic response to EVERYTHING

And Haven is known for his Tumor inducing puns.
  • edited 2012-04-16 17:05:21
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Google Female intuition. ^_~

-sloppy makeouts with myself from the future-
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    Degenerate Whore, also known as Tnophelia, also known as Molly Ringwald, is best known for her heroic exploits in the Heaper Spambot war of 2197, where she corralled her fellow heapers to victory against the invading spambots, her bravery saving Heapers Hangout forever, until exactly one thousand years later when it was completely destroyed by her evil twin sister and lesbian mistress, Midnight Velvet (A.K.A. squiddleTron, A.K.A. Bitch Pudding).

She is also known for a myriad of other great things, such as ending world hunger, resurrecting all of the world's worst serial killers and also David Guetta to kill them all again, single-handedly becoming America's Best Dance Crew, aiding Commander Shepard in defeating the Reapers (in the middle of a torrid affair with the commander his/herself), solving the nation's debt crisis, solving the nation's vampire crisis, having sweet sweet babies with Sarah Silverman (babies who are prophesied to save the world multiple times and be super funny in general in order to carry on their mothers' legacies), stopping Bec Noir and Lord English by setting them up on a blind date which proved that they were perfect for each other causing them to give up murder forever, cock, releasing a totes bomb ass collab album with Nicki Minaj (also featuring Feist, Aesop Rock, Ke$hit, Ronald McDonald, Rarity, a tree, and some old homeless Black dude who sings really well, along with many others) which ended up also saving the world by soothing the galactical beast of lore whom was totes gonna eat earth or some shit, convincing Aang and Katara to stay married and work out their differences, and curing every disease to ever exist, EVER.

lol so random XD
  • I'm just known for 8eing Vriska.

And posting "tumut" too many times in the Last Post Wins thread.
  • I'm known for being that boring writer guy.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I'm not certain what I'm known for, except maybe being the resident Pokémon fanboy.

Though as long as no one has a grudge against me, I'll be happy.
  • Everyone has grudges against me.

Because I'm The Merch. The Merch is me. I collect torsos when you don't buy my merchandise.
  • The sadness will last forever.

Everyone has grudges against me.

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Everyone has grudges against me. 

And I mean everyone. Except for the people who love me. Which is everyone.

I'm a Contradictory Sue! :D
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-04-16 17:21:54
    ^^ I don't! :P

Then again, I'm an oddly cute blue thing, so.

^ Ah, love hate relationships. Don't you just hate/love 'em?
  • I'm not certain what I'm known for, except maybe being the resident Pokémon fanboy.

To Me You Will Be Known As The Pok
    émon Professor!

as for me that is yet to be decided all i think i am is TheMightyAnonym's Sidekick lol
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    To me you are known as that person I don't know, and I'm never thinking of you otherwise. :D
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    For being a SLAB OF MAN
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Wish I knew.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    I think I am known for giving a Euro's eye look on things.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Ooh, now do me!
  • edited 2012-04-16 18:40:48
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^For being my costar in the one movie that one time.

You know the one. It was a flop but that's all your fault.

Remember, the one where you had that sex scene with Matthew Maccaonowhatever? Ah man, that scene was great.
  • I...don't really know.
  • Fuck all

No one knows about me
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I think I vaguely remember you having a kirby avatar on TVT or something
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I mainly know Tools for being named Tools, which is an awesome name.

Myself, I am known for being a wannabe writer, listening to heavy metal, being fixated on time, and worshiping boobs.
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    I'm known for:
    • Writing in purple text.
    • Bulleted lists.
    • Trixie
    • Being hammy and screwing around for personal amusement, even though nobody finds it funny.
    • Visual Puns.

I think that about covers it.

Also, attaching "also" to the end of posts.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm known for starting the site, which is amusing because it's not true.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    tumut
  • edited 2012-04-16 22:59:41
    I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    ^^And about a dozen other cool things.

1. Princesses
    2. Pinkie Pie avie
    3. Signs
    4. Having a clock for every hour
    5. Making mundane stuff interesting (aka anorakia)
    6. Being a condensed sinkhole of sugary pinkness
    7. Loopyness
    8. Being liked by almost every single human being who has ever been so fortunate as to meet you
    9. Being Anonus' sock puppet. Or vice versa.

(Coincidentally, I find your character so interesting that I'll likely include you in my future writings)

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    I'm known for not being here.
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    I still know you for having a Pokemon avatar. Even though you turned awesome and got a pony one.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Yay!

I know you for the Trixie!

And I also know you because Naney has mentioned a time or two that you're incredibly similar to him in many ways.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm not sure what I'm known for here, aside from being AU and CA's spirit child from the future somehow (roads and logos?) and being RATHER GRUMPY AT TIMES.
  • edited 2012-04-17 02:16:05
    -hums that one Harry Nilsson song-
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I still know you for having a Pokemon avatar. Even though you turned awesome and got a pony one.
    Hell, I knew him for the Bidoof avatar for the longest time. Then he became "that guy who comes in and says 'Did somebody say ponies?' in the Trash Heap."
    And I also know you because Naney has mentioned a time or two that you're incredibly similar to him in many ways.
    Why do I want to hear more about this? Oh right, because I'm also incredibly similar to Naney and everyone knows if a = b and b = c then a = c.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    None of us are really good authorities on what we're known for. That's pretty much by definition defined by other people.

I kind of hope I'm not known for the arguments I've been in, since a number of them have had me on the side of the unpopular position, and I've since changed my perspective on some of them (not necessarily to match the opposing side, it's more that my views are perhaps more nuanced now).