Man writes two books on stopping masturbation. In 2012

edited 2012-04-15 18:13:58 in General
TWO WHOLE BOOKS

“Ferdinand Bardamu is no Dr. Kellogg. He’s managed to turn quitting masturbation into a personal revolt against the furiously fapping masses — and he’s enjoying the silence.”
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm gonna see if I can fap to those.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, I'm not buying it. I didn't give LDS the satisfaction after I discovered masturbation, and I ain't gonna stop for this guy, either. :P

Also, he has an essay entitled "The Eternal Solipsism of the Female Mind". I'm not exactly an expert on misogynist literature, but this doesn't pass the smell test. I get the feeling his head isn't screwed on very tight.

Oh, and it gets worse:

If you MUST fuck a fat girl, do it once, and then end it, and when you end it tell her its was because she’s fat.

Oh, and he links to a White Power site. Time to report his ass to SPLC and Google. :P
    • What if you fuck a FAT BLACK GIRL????

ConspiracyKeanu.jpg
      Myrdradek never tires of reading internet douchenozzles.
    • edited 2012-04-15 19:23:29
      TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
      I need some other non-psycho non-masturbators to relate to. (Or, at least, more than one.)
      Then clearly you're going to Bro Hell. :(

Just
      Fuck This Guy
      And hey, there's nothing wrong with not masturbating if you don't like doing it; it's just that this guy is advocating giving up the practice to push an agenda. And that agenda is apparently "being a man-slut". :P

Yeah, yeah, Onan and whatnot, but that's always been something of a flimsy justification, and only the most devout Jews and Christians take it seriously.
      The Onan thing doesn't even refer to masturbation.
    • edited 2012-04-15 19:09:57
      THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
      Imi: Exactly. It was extended to masturbation over the years, most likely because someone considered it an overly pleasurable practice in a tradition steeped in asceticism and sacrifice. That and it's possible they assumed that men had a limited supply of sperm and would eventually become infertile like women, and masturbation was seen as a waste of resources.
    • My dreams exceed my real life
      Don't bother getting so angry at him, I'm pretty sure he just does this shit to appeal to actual crazy people and drum up ad revenue. He's a troll, basically.
      I want to start a crazy site that drums up ad revenue
    • I need some non-psycho non-masturbators to relate to. (Or, at least, more than one.)

There's nothing wrong with not masturbating. There's quite a bit wrong with trying to get everyone else to stop masturbating.

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
      I realize that.
      This will be the new "post your masturbating habits" thread.
    • My dreams exceed my real life
      Please don't
      YOU GO FIRST
      I'm actually kind of sick of talking about my sex life masturbation habits, so...
      upside down
      inside out
      ewwww
      /thread
    • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
      What Odradek said.
    • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
      His "Buy the Books" (Stealth Pun?) page is both hilarious and confusing. 
    • The user and all related content has been deleted.