Is it immoral to make Ellen DeGeneres do shows from my theme park in Florida?

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it's immoral to force any human being to do things against their will

so yes
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Ellen DeGeneres is not a human being, though.

She's an incarnation of the Cheerfulness Fairy.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    now watch @Tachyon is going to come in here and talk about how one must deal sensitively with fae
  • pretty much some white kid
    It's immoral to force anyone to work for you, fae or mortal!  In any case, you really should approach the fae with sensitivity, for your own sake as much as theirs.  Trust me on this one: you don't want to upset them.

It would never have occurred to me that Ellen and the Cheerfulness Fairy are the same person but now you mention it I don't remember ever seeing the two of them in the same place...
  • I was expecting this to be a "Myr imitating Anonus" thread, but you said 'made ya look' so close enough
    haha it was a "me imitating people imitating me" thread
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    imitatingception
  • It's the "is it immoral" instead of "is it bad" that makes it true art
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    coupled with the fact that it's something Anonus wouldn't have to ask 'is it bad' about in the first place

good thread title
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

It's immoral to force anyone to work for you, fae or mortal!  In any case, you really should approach the fae with sensitivity, for your own sake as much as theirs.  Trust me on this one: you don't want to upset them.

It would never have occurred to me that Ellen and the Cheerfulness Fairy are the same person but now you mention it I don't remember ever seeing the two of them in the same place...
    See, I told you all I'm not crazy!
    this thread feels eerie to me now
  • das unheimliche