The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

camels are not plants.

Correct. Camels are minerals.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Camels are not crash!?!
  • Odradek said:

I still firmly believe the Desert of Didjeridoos is Band Land after a small apocalypse

This wouldn't be too outlandish a theory.

(I'm also pretty certain that the Land of the Livid Dead from OriLegends is the underground part of the area seen in the third game. S'the best explanation for why one feels serene and the other is Literally Hell.)
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    So I'm not really sure what I was thinking in my sleep, but I woke up with the words "overwatch fat trap" in Google
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it's a trap
  • it is too hot indoors to do computer things but it turns out that it's actually nice outside now
    OK, so Dragondarch

- Spent a couple hours trying to learn Aqua Breath by triggering Magic Shell to survive it since screw leveling...
    - ...so he can grind Black Flames without breaking rods (even though he'd come out ahead gil-wise anyway)...
    - ...so he can get rods to break on Minidragons for EXP in a certain way...
    - ...so he can Goblin Punch Prototypes to death for like six Dark Matters before heading to World 2.
    Advanced Final Fantasy V Speedrunning Tactics
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ash seemed to disapprove of that time I had my royal guards block off the streets in front of Dame Adorabelle's so we could throw a block party
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    National Block Party.
  • pretty much some white kid
    Did I?  I wouldn't say I disapproved, exactly.  The royal guards made sure everyone was reasonably safe.

It might have been more considerate not to block off a major route during the afternoon rush hour, and as I recall I questioned whether that was strictly necessary, but if I remember correctly that was actually the Safety Fairy getting a touch excited and overdoing things, not part of the original plan.
  • kill living beings
    i am mass producing curry
    Curry elemental.
  • Jane said:

hey look it's Up Ashquark

yes this is my new character, "woman who gets everyone's names slightly wrong"
    Just "Ash" is fine.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Did I?  I wouldn't say I disapproved, exactly.  The royal guards made sure everyone was reasonably safe.

It might have been more considerate not to block off a major route during the afternoon rush hour, and as I recall I questioned whether that was strictly necessary, but if I remember correctly that was actually the Safety Fairy getting a touch excited and overdoing things, not part of the original plan.
    The thing is, The Headmistress had forbidden me from holding a party on school grounds, so I said "Fine! We'll throw it in the street outside instead!"

The Havensborough police were a little annoyed with the traffic issues at first, though, until I invited the chief to sing "Let It Go" on the karaoke machine.
    It was a surprisingly good performance, too.
    It occurs to me that I have no idea where my Frozen soundtrack CD is.
    no loss

no loss

Rude.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i liked that soundtrack.
    well, i liked the movie
    Knowing Centralia's demographics the Havensborough police chief is probably a woman but that scenario is so much funnier if they were a man with a deep, raspy voice
    [ngl that was what i pictured, but i avoided specifying a pronoun in case doing so contradicted Centralian canon]
  • kill living beings
    now i have a block of liquid curry in plastic containment in the fridge

volume of two or three bricks really
    Now I'm watching YouTube videos of men singing "Let It Go"

What am I doing with my life
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • I have decided that my old persona Yoko lives in Centralia now, and is continually blase' about the goings-on around her.
    What about my old original character I have forgotten the name of
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    oh, yoko! i used to envy how you said she wanted to use the computer

Cubart the Cuberson

Take it from me: He loves you
  • the ethereal filcher looks like something that Jim Henson and crew would come up with
    You know, it does
    An anime about humanity living on boats, and being under siege by very big squids.
  • the weather is finally ok

sorry for being an asshole all day it was 90+ degrees and humid for the first time this year and my body was not prepared
    Jane said:

I have decided that my old persona Yoko lives in Centralia now, and is continually blase' about the goings-on around her.

Is she a student at Dame Adorabelle's Academy?
  • the weather is finally ok

sorry for being an asshole all day it was 90+ degrees and humid for the first time this year and my body was not prepared
    I attribute no small amount of my recent malaise to the weather. You're fine.
    very big squids.
  • edited 2016-06-11 02:55:44
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Biguids, if you will.

It will be called Biguid no Fune.
    ^ Source?
  • Jane said:

I have decided that my old persona Yoko lives in Centralia now, and is continually blase' about the goings-on around her.

she's 24 Centie!

^ Source?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2942201

(Standard Gelbooru Warning Goes Here)
    Jane said:

Jane said:

she's 24 Centie!
    Fine, she can be a student at The University of Centralia.

Or not. I'm not the boss of you.

That said, you should totally make an account on the Centralia wiki, then let me know what your username is so I can give you editing privileges.

^ Source?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2942201

(Standard Gelbooru Warning Goes Here)
    Thanks.
  • kill living beings
    tried readin this comic and it was a kid with regeneration powers repeatedly cutting off his arm to make food, and then he got lit on fire and stayed like that for three years while there's a monologue about how he dealt with the pain

i can't deal with this much edgeeeee
    “In conclusion: I recommend not being born.”—Central Avenue, July 2011