Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    I voted that I haven't taken it, but I am now and they are definitely very leading
  • I used to think this test was gospel but yeah they definitely are.

Also extremely US-centric, despite the fact that it's theoretically meant to be applicable to the whole world.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    The first question right off the bat is honestly irritating to me.
  • Yeah I mean that one is a perfect example of everything that's wrong with it.

Nobody actually disagrees with that statement, either they agree or they reject the premise of it entirely.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    "Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races."

This question is also ridiculous, although alas less so in the time of Trump.
  • "Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races."

I don't see what's so silly about that question, if I'm running the best fucking marathon in the country I want people to know, god dammit. I want them to know!
  • "Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races."

I don't think that one is too bad. I would obviously expect disagreement to be a lot more popular than agreement even among many flavours of racist but there are at least actual people who would click agree.