ITT: Princess Alice takes a fire truck for a joyride down the rural back roads of Gloucester County

Who wants to come with me? We can run the siren and everything! ^_^

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    What if there's a fire and they need to use the fire truck?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Silly Imipolex! 

A candle can light a thousand candles without shortening its own light, they don't need a truck to deliver fires!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

What if there's a fire and they need to use the fire truck?

I thought of that! That's why I used an old fire truck that's not in service anymore. ^_^

They were gonna auction it off, but I "convinced" them to let me play with it a bit first.
    (2015 self)
    If it's not in service, then it's not illegal to drive it!  BRILLINAT!

We shall deliver fire to ALL of the places!

ALL OF THEM!
  • pretty much some white kid
    Er...

If people see your firetruck with the siren going, they will assume it's an emergency, won't they?

What happens if there's an actual emergency, and people get confused and someone gets hurt?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Er...

If people see your firetruck with the siren going, they will assume it's an emergency, won't they?

What happens if there's an actual emergency, and people get confused and someone gets hurt?
    We can do it in the middle of the night, when there's nobody around!

Except then we might wake people up...

This is gonna take some planning, I guess.
    (2015 self)
    Run the siren backwards, so it spits out intervals of anti-sound, or sound-cancelling waves!  We will burst out in mighty silence over the hills while the good people of this land sleep in their beds!
  • edited 2016-03-11 05:06:32
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Blast, onWOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOted saxophoniWOOOOOOOoooooooo ooWOOOOOOOrsome carjacker, has stoleWOOOOOOoooooOOOncess's vehiWOOOOOOooooOOOOno end to his tenacity!
    Oh gosh, how did none of us see this coming?  That does it, I'm calling the Safety Fairy.
    ...I am having some difficulties with my phone.

As soon as I can get to a payphone, I'm calling the Safety Fairy
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Thank goodness specific antics like these are outside of my purview, and more often managed by various Fairies and their subordinates.