What kind of case do you have for your wand?

I like mine a lot. It's a velvet-lined wooden box with a brass piano hinge and a brass latch. It's even got a little place to put a padlock on it if I wanted to, though I tend not to do that because it's inconvenient.

You better not steal my wand now that I told you that.

Comments

• I just keep both my wands in my handy haversack.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Ever since I graduated from Dame A's I ditched the case and just carry my wand around in my pocket.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yeah, I've seen you just leave it on the nightstand when you go to bed. I put mine away properly!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I keep my ritual dagger in a cloth bundle with my bell and my bones.
  • Grafted into my arms, like Baraka.
  • mine doesn't physically exist when I'm not using it

totally worth the extra $50 imo
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Mine is gently nestled in a silken pouch, lined with soft down. If I am taking it somewhere requiring more protection, I have a slim, yet sturdy, teak box that can contain this pouch. 
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Why would I use such unnecessary technology?
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers

mine doesn't physically exist when I'm not using it

totally worth the extra $50 imo

i really should've gotten that add-on but i was like "naaah, i can keep track of it"

so to answer your question i have no idea where it is right now. i probably accidentally threw it in the laundry with the piles of clothes strewn across my floor  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    in my pocket, along with my boomerang, bow and arrow, bombs, ladder, raft, magic book, candle, flute, and encyclopedia.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    decorative case on my desk.  honestly for decoration 90% of the time
  • I'm a filthy normie and don't have one

such is life
  • I like mine a lot. It's a velvet-lined wooden box with a brass piano hinge and a brass latch. It's even got a little place to put a padlock on it if I wanted to, though I tend not to do that because it's inconvenient.

What's the security situation like surrounding your wand?  Is it guarded?  Do you have security cameras or motion sensors or other equipment monitoring it?  And what's the DC to undo the lock?
  • Tatterdemalion is not a "wand" in the same way that the ocean is not a "puddle." He is a Knight of the 1st Order of Ruin, bound to my servitude as a gift from my master.
  • My mom keeps her Harry Potter replica wand in the cardboard box it came in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I like mine a lot. It's a velvet-lined wooden box with a brass piano hinge and a brass latch. It's even got a little place to put a padlock on it if I wanted to, though I tend not to do that because it's inconvenient.

What's the security situation like surrounding your wand?  Is it guarded?  Do you have security cameras or motion sensors or other equipment monitoring it?  And what's the DC to undo the lock?
    I live in a palace surrounded by dozens of armed guards. If someone actually makes it into my bedroom where the wand case is, something's already gone horribly wrong.
  • pretty much some white kid
    When I'm not using it I keep it on an apple wood stand with a glass dome over it.  When I'm out and about, I keep it in a smaller padded wooden box which fits in my bag.