Should we have a formal Centralia roleplay thread/area?

For the fantasy world created by @CentralAvenue
Tagged:

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It sounds like a good idea to me, if only because I find the world-building fascinating.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I think the princess herself should decide this
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Are we talking like a thread, or...?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I was thinking more like a holodeck
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Are we talking like a thread, or...?

a thread or whole category
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    a formal Centralia roleplay amusement park
  • I keep reading this as "formal Centralia cosplay area".
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Which, incidentally, is also a good idea.
  • What I admire about your fictional world is that it whilst it may have the same name as a abandoned town in Pennsylvania, some thought went behind the naming of it.

The fictional world my novel takes place in is named after a cheese because I couldn't think of anything else >_>
  • Can I be a wizard?
    Toolsie said:

What I admire about your fictional world is that it whilst it may have the same name as a abandoned town in Pennsylvania, some thought went behind the naming of it.

The fictional world my novel takes place in is named after a cheese because I couldn't think of anything else >_>

tbh the thought that went into naming it was "I'm Central Avenue, so my country should be Centralia"

Acererak said:

Can I be a wizard?

I don't see why not
  • Excellent! I'll be the ambassador from the Lords of Misrule.
  • edited 2016-03-04 13:09:06
    ಠ_ಠ
    Fucking mark up
  • I think if it was like a low investment RP I could get into it

But only if I have a character sheet to micromanage