Can you use a unicorn's horn as a needle to play a record?

Something I've been wondering about. We need to try it!

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    wasn't this a gag in an episode of MLP, or a Heavenly Nostrils strip
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Probably.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Such a waste of a powerful curative.
  • I would imagine that it would be pretty difficult to do so with the horn still attached to the head of the horse, but you never know...
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    I pretty distinctly remember Heavenly Nostril doing this.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

well, that's that i guess

crazy trans unicorn-loving minds think alike, i suppose
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    record stores are not boring

record stores are not boring

To be fair, if your best friend was a magical unicorn, you'd probably think most other things were boring in comparison.
    I kind of disagree but that's just me
    Pheobe's only friend is Marigold.

I like friendless characters. They're relatable to me.
    that I can agree with
  • my vinyl pony