Some Chump! (Describe the Above Person)

edited 2015-12-11 10:26:07 in Roleplay & Games
Welcome everyone, to Some Chump.

Here's the rules:

The Winner (me to start since this is the first thing) posts a picture of somebody. It can be anybody, famous, a nobody, real or fictional, live action or a cartoon, whatever. The next posters then describe that person's personality and background, just going off the photo. When five (5) descriptions are submitted, the person who posted the picture selects a winner. The winner then goes on to pick the next pic. The same person can't win twice in a row, though they can describe if they want.

In general, avoid being overly insulting, but always describe the next photography subject as a chump.

Without further delay, I give you, this chump:

Comments

• This Chump. Lemme tell you about this Chump. This Chump saw so many of those vines about traffic that they tarted to try make their own. They thought 'hey man it'll get me SO many views and follows' they thought this was their ticket to getting internet famous. 

This Chump is the Chump that got their ass pulled over for having their phone out while driving. You just caught the exact moment where they thought 'I fucked up'
  • Damn, what a chump. You see this chump? Staring like a fool at some lady's ass. Now I know what you're thinking. "But he's looking up!" Well there's *your* problem, chump, you're assuming that this guy /isn't/ into levitating/gigantic women.

"But he's not looking up, the perspective is just weird!" I won't dispute that. That being said, either way he intends to cut off every ass he can find-not including his own, what a chump- to build the ass-o-tron, and that's pretty much unforgivable.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Right now, friend, you are at your peak. You think you're a star, the new hotness: Three new movies coming out where you play the same guy with a different name in a different setting, and there's that superhero thing next year. You were in the last one, and people liked you, because you played the same schmo you always play, but you can vault buildings. People like a man you gets along with dogs and can vault buildings and has a serious case of Dead Sister that can only be cured with steamy but not too steamy make-outs with the girl next door.

You're wrong. I hate to break it to you, because you're a nice enough guy—mostly, right now—but this really is as good as it gets. You have a one-octave keyboard, and you play it OK, but in time running on charm alone is gonna grow stale. You'll try "branching out," playing some more complicated variations on that same old schmo, but it'll take thirty seconds for them to tell that when you're not just repeating that same old same old, you're straining, hard. You try playing a few bad guys. Imagine a voice cracking in the middle of a high note, a melody collapsing. That's what everyone sees in the first one. They don't bother with the others. In the last one, you're actually pretty good, but all they see is another tryhard. No turnaround, no "new direction." The boy next door playing dress-up. You'll be back to commercials in no time.

They say you're gonna marry that girl next door, and you will. It'll last three years, which is two more than either of you could have asked for, what with the strippers and that nasty habit where it's gone from one light beer to two to four. Positively fucking Malthusian up in here. And you'll get mean. It didn't used to be a mask, right? You were nice for so long. But this shit, it makes you bitter.

I can give you what you want for a price, boy, but trust me: No matter how you cut it, this is as good as it gets.

*click of a receiver*