You change your mind like a girl changes clothes...

...yeah, you PMS like a bitch, I would know.

And you overthink, always speak cryptically.
I should know that you're no good for me!

Comments

• this song plays in the second lowest level of hell
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    what song plays in the lowest level of hell?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Liking Katy Perry and Lady Gaga was a big part of my self-discovery back when I first came out as queer, so they get a pass from me
  • what song plays in the lowest level of hell?

various sad alt-rock songs
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

is it me or does pop music already not sound like this anymore
  • i always assumed that this song was by that p!nk lady
  • You can tell it's not by P!nk because every P!nk song sounds exactly like every other P!nk song and Katy Perry songs don't sound like The Only P!nk Song.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know what used to annoy my brother and sister to no end?

When "California Gurls" would come on the radio and I would sing the lyrics to "TiK ToK" over it, or vice versa.

They have the same beat and everything, it's hilarious.
  • The song's really not that great.
  • Great, now I'm going to have the song stuck in my head all day now. Thanks.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I like this song
  • I like it better than "I Kissed A Girl".

At least it doesn't make me want to rip my ears out.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i admit to enjoying this song
  • Tachyon said:

i admit to enjoying this song

• edited 2015-11-29 14:01:51
    I admit to enjoying my weather-predicting friend's a cappella weather-themed revision of this.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Jane said:

You can tell it's not by P!nk because every P!nk song sounds exactly like every other P!nk song and Katy Perry songs don't sound like The Only P!nk Song.

That's a bit unfair. She has a decent stylistic range. It's just that she writes a lot of songs in similar keys and modes and her production, regardless of instrumentation or emotional content, tends to be very samey, which makes even very different songs blend into one another. It's an affliction common to a lot of quasi-famous pop-punk and alt-rock musicians, but I think it hits P!nk harder because, were said production less monotonous, I think her music would be pretty enjoyable where a lot of similar acts just aren't that varied to begin with.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I will say that P!nk strikes me as someone who has probably meant every word she's ever sung.
    Whatever persona she's created is closer to reality than whatever Katy Perry's invented, but then I don't think that's inherently a knock against either of them.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    and so what

she's still a rock star
    Pfffft.