DO NOT URINATE IN

THE DIRECTION

OF THE SUN

Pythagoras.jpg

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    cool pic
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    So watching the sun rise while relieving your bladder after the wildest night of your life is a sin somehow? I don't want to believe if this is the one true way.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

So watching the sun rise while relieving your bladder after the wildest night of your life is a sin somehow? I don't want to believe if this is the one true way.

also do you like beans?  no more of those, they look kinda like testicles and that freaks Pythagoras the fuck out
    I thought the bean thing had to do with foetuses.
    i might be misremembering then

but i could have sworn i heard testicles
    quoth wikipedia:

It has been suggested that the prohibition of beans was to avoid favism; susceptible people may develop hemolytic anemia as a result of eating beans, or even of walking through a field where bean plants are in flower.[23] It is more likely to have been for magico-religious reasons,[24] perhaps because beans obviously demonstrate the potential for life, perhaps because they resemble the kidneys and genitalia.[25] There was a belief that beans and human beings were created from the same material.[26]

so we, uh, don't actually know why they didn't eat beans, it seems
    I knew it had to do with life-giving and I thought that eating beans was tantamount to eating an unborn animal or human or something. Which apparently is not mutually exclusive with the testicle thing at all.

Cool.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    human beans
  • Odradek said:

DO NOT URINATE IN

THE DIRECTION

OF THE SUN

Pythagoras.jpg
    aesthetic af