Where should the Band of Brats' secret meeting place be?

It has to be somewhere where the Headmistress and her goons (yes, I know they prefer the term "teachers") won't bother us.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    How will we fit the drum set in there?
  • edited 2015-07-27 22:29:03
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    A little birdy flies down into Princess Alice's dorm

Drops a small note saying "There's a secret hatch to an abandoned part of the school right through the belly of the Crystal Dragon" and flutters away, after stealing a jar of honey
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    is Band of Brats a musical group
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

is Band of Brats a musical group

We're an elite group of middle schoolers, led by The Rambunctious Princess Alice, whose goal is to make life hard for grown-ups if we don't get what we want right away.
    that is fucking stupid
    You're just jealous that you don't get to be our lead guitar
    I wouldn't play lead anyway, I'm more of a rhythm guitarist
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    must be kind of hard, playing the guitar with hooves

the Royal Cow is a talented one