Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Oh fine, if you can't get to it I'll have to summarize some stuff for you:

ABC Warner will pay $48 for each share outstanding, valuing the company at $20.6 billion. Discovery Communications's operations will be combined with those of Turner Broadcasting, and they will take the name Turner Discovery (the "nonfiction" unit of Turner, alongside Turner Youth & Family, Turner Entertainment, and Turner News). The international units of Discovery Networks will be folded into Turner Broadcasting's, and take the name Turner Discovery International. Discovery's base in Silver Spring, Maryland will remain an outpost for ABC Warner. Discovery Education will be divested.
    Also, one thing I should mention: Eurosport will align nicely with ESPN!
  • is Hasbro involved with the new division's operations in any capacity?
    No

Also ABC Warner bought Discovery's stake in The Hub (Another Cartoon Network) from them all the way back in 2011, and Hasbro bailed last year
    thus, no Discovery Family
    Though My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will continue to air on Another Cartoon Network
    The merger has been canceled