Sometimes I crave contentless spelling and grammar

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    What about the colorless green ideas?!!?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    The sentence in the OP is meaningful, if odd, and it is spelled correctly, with grammar more-or-less consistent with colloquial spoken English despite the archaic "thine".
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Calica said:

What about the colorless green ideas?!!?

Let me tell you a story, an angular, quintessential, departmental story, about a frugal bellyache named Duck, and also about a fan - actually, one could say, *the* fan.

It all starred two healthy Toshiba festivals where amnesia meditated under lackadaisical oligarchs.  The clear sting whipped loftily around the vibrant mittengloss, castigating the whimsical pillow monkey.  Hairs aglow, the sure-swim butterpuncher rankled jubilantly at the endless tolling stairwell.  Disney XD wrestled without cosmic introspection until the teeth were fruitful.  No jumbles.  Cog nice ant of thesis Thames Incan troll oh farce acai tee Wii mistake axe shorn.  Bubble gum bubble gum buggle gub gubble bum.  Dock.

"SHAMBLING LAX" rolled Duck as crumbling entropied.  Contingent with the burlesque, harmonious happenstances munched grungily westwards.  Note: vitriolic.  Buckminsterfullerine webcomics chuntered hopefully south but only a lock with firemilk can bugle a dispiriting fan.

Carnegie souffles under and over the brink of busted wheretofores clucking and ducking and unstucking pebbled jammily.  The erstwhile mandem accelerated all clusters with a nullity of 7 and a piety of 2.6 (where 4=9 and t=deep vein thrombosis).  Cataclysmically, the heaviest July was a growling subterfuge.

Dentally retracting, and not a wheel above no octopus, the doctrine of a miser began to cobble.  You know what they say about percolators?  Well cambric can brick no cans.  Sympathetic near Finnish trufflecakes, the verminous onion span a jarhead under bedrock.  Flourish thyself, grumbleparker.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Did you make that up
    yes

it's my new story
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    A+ imo
    ty
  • Tachyon said:

The erstwhile mandem

new name for my rap crew
  • > You know what they say about percolators?

All percolators perc percs.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    "Flourish thyself, grumbleparker" is my new old-timey-esque way of telling someone to buzz off. At least until I forget.

And that was quite amusing.
  • Tachyon said:

yes

it's my new story

tbh I actually really enjoyed that

something about how its gramatically sensible all throughout makes your brain constantly try to imagine what's going on even though it makes no sense.