bad puns thread because i can't find the old one

edited 2015-03-15 02:24:01 in General

&

=

Comments

• edited 2015-03-15 02:29:08
    > Tietuesday

so is that a raichu that chooses to do tai-chi on a TIE fighter during the day?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    glenn these are really contrived and not in a good way
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Did you hear about the beer company executive who programmed the brewery's computer to print out terrible wordplay when you pressed F2?

They called him the Pun Key Brewster.
    Did you hear about the debate about whether chocolate causes heart problems?

It got pretty nasty.  I heard it was a cocoa row.
  • Calica said:

Did you hear about the debate about whether chocolate causes heart problems?

It got pretty nasty.  I heard it was a cocoa row.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't get it
    Nobody explain it, I'll figure it out
    hint:
    Spoiler:
    it's a multilingual pun in a language i only know the most stereotypical words from
  • i actually facepalmed irl
    good
    OHHHHH

I was hung up on pronouncing "row" to rhyme with "how", since that was the sense it was being used in
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    omg and I thought I thought of that bad pun first

OHHHHH

I was hung up on pronouncing "row" to rhyme with "how", since that was the sense it was being used in
    wait is that how it's supposed to be pronounced in that sense?
    i'm not sure i've ever seen it used in that sense in speech, come to think of it