Ever
Notice

WAKE UP PEOPLe

Comments

• The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    And yet we openly mourn their destruction, if only fleetingly
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Breezy Boris
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    They're still out there
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it doesn't have to be one...
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    snowfolk
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The acronym has been updated to be more inclusive:

Spies
    No
    Ordinary
    Women,
    Men, or
    Enbies
    Notice
    appreciated
  • The acronym has been updated to be more inclusive:

Spies
    No
    Ordinary
    Women,
    Men, or
    Enbies
    Notice
    If you count all the words, then that would be snowmoen.  Acronyms that include the first letters of all the words get extra points in my book.

...Dang it, now I want someone to make a snowmen-themed mod for Baldur's Gate.
    We could use slashes instead. Spies No Ordinary Woman/Man/Enby Notices.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    do you bump this thread every three years
    see you in 2023!
    Anonus said:

do you bump this thread every three years

I mean, I have to now…

see you in 2023!

IT’S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE
    OMIGOSH