Logos for things that never existed

edited 2012-01-25 13:25:10 in General

TollPass

TollPass is the electronic toll collection system used in mumblemumble, most notably on Interstate 60.

2003 - 2009

This one's from 2003 'cause that year sounds about right.

2009 - Present

This logo looks better on the new purple signs, so use it instead, motherfuckers.
Tagged:

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    i see what you did there.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yes...that was a conscious reference...and not just a coincidence...*shifty eyes*
  • edited 2011-05-31 15:51:06
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Hmm, looks like my color-fu was off:

(Imageshack was broken and I was impatient)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I took the "TollPass" logo straight from the PDF of the MUTCD, so the Gamzee thing didn't even occur to me.

(The 2009 MUTCD includes new designs for purple to be used on toll roads, so it has two variations of the fake logo to show proper use)
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Buh. I thought you made it yourself. Why
    Because the last time I posted something like this (Wal-Mart Pictures) it was something I made myself.