The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.

so now are you starting your LSD Dream Emulator run

prolly not
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    How my mind works: stumbling across a "Windsor Avenue" on Google Maps led me to look up stuff about King George VI
  • that isn't normal?
  • kill living beings
    yeah the walking sound is annoying
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    naney said:

that isn't normal?

hell if i know
  • i know Bee Movie posts are played out as hell but

this showed up on my dash again and i actually fell over laughing

i was on my bed at the time but still
  • apparently it contains a scene where they attack sting for cultural appropriation
    While on campus, CABS buses stop at every designated CABS bus stop; you don’t need to press the stop bar or pull cord.
    My question would be "then why even have the pull cord?" but I suspect it's standard transit bus equipment

I wonder if Lee would know
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ...did I make feel afraid a thing here?

I am so proud of myself right now.
  • be proud

you've managed to pull a feat I haven't since "Stupid Hoe"
  • kill living beings
    sweet christmas
    it doesn't have to be a snowman
    The absolute worst thing with Lego is when you run out of a certain color halfway through building something and you have to tear it all down and rebuild it in a color you have more of
  • it doesn't have to be a snowman

a cat is fine too
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    The internet critic thread in SA is riding RLM's dick again

Killllll meeeeeee
  • kill living beings
    we're the kids in america

nickelodeon
    everybody live for the music go round

wait what's that even mean
    Odradek said:

The internet critic thread in SA is riding RLM's dick again

Killllll meeeeeee
    Remember that these are people who pay to be on an Internet forum and still act like they are in middle school.
  • everybody live for the music go round

To put it another way, paraphrased from a different song-- we can't live without our radios.

Or whatever it is the young'ns listen to their music with these days.
    Tre said:

To put it another way, paraphrased from a different song-- we can't live without our radios.

But does Marconi still play the mamba before we listen to the radio?
  • edited 2014-08-05 23:24:05

Remember that these are people who pay to be on an Internet forum
    man people keep talking about this and i'm not a fan of SA either but like

it's just 10 bucks

it's not like they're handing over buckets of money, it's two fancy cups of coffee

it's like mocking someone for buying name brand baking powder or something
  • Tre said:

But does Marconi still play the mamba before we listen to the radio?
    Of course.

Marconi moonlighted as a snake charmer in his twenties, you see.
    honestly i've seen enough cool sa threads (like the "ask a traffic engineer" thread or their big transgender megathread) that i'd be willing to pay $10 if i thought i actually had anything to contribute

it's not ALL nerds being terrible, is what i'm saying
    naney said:

it's just 10 bucks

it's not like they're handing over buckets of money, it's two fancy cups of coffee

It's more when they've paid 150 bucks to change avatars and get unbanned multiple times, and they're still acting like they have the highground over people who actually try at things.
  • well yeah if you pay 150 you're a fucking scrub
  • kill living beings
    i do wonder how the heck i'd actually get an avatar

like i'm pretty sure people ignore me because i'm a STUPID NEWBIE but whatever i'm mostly there to read

but like... like
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    naney said:

it's just 10 bucks

Changing your avatar, signature, title text, etc. also requires money. Unless the policy has changed since last I checked. I recall one goon stating that, even though basic membership is just $10, he spent closer to $80 on SA over the course of a typical year.
    insanity
  • MetaFour said:

naney said:

it's just 10 bucks

Changing your avatar, signature, title text, etc. also requires money. Unless the policy has changed since last I checked. I recall one goon stating that, even though basic membership is just $10, he spent closer to $80 on SA over the course of a typical year.
    thinking over it more

80 dollars a year?

still not that much for a hobby
    naney said:

it's just 10 bucks

You are starting to sound like a not-broke person! D:
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

nickelodeon
    *shows up in a LANDmarine bearing the Warner Bros. shield, albeit without a banner*

CARTOON NETWORK
  • naney said:

it's just 10 bucks

You are starting to sound like a not-broke person! D:

• kill living beings
    I am the 99% (of goons who haven't paid more than ten dollars)
  • but... they so good
  • kill living beings
    slightly dumber atheist
  • I spent most of today clutching my stomach and desperately trying to ignore the growing ball of pain in my gut.

You know why? Baked beans. I don't have a good reason as to why, but the correlation between baked beans and this horrible stomach pain is too strong for it to be anything else.
    Dollar Depot Pictures Presents: The Snow Queen

now available on DVD-R
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

I spent most of today clutching my stomach and desperately trying to ignore the growing ball of pain in my gut.

You know why? Baked beans. I don't have a good reason as to why, but the correlation between baked beans and this horrible stomach pain is too strong for it to be anything else.
    Oh duuuude baked beans are the bomb
  • I know. That's why I keep eating them even after I realized the correlation.

Admittedly, the pain only happens after I'm almost done with the can (which usually takes a day or two), but still.
  • wooo, I've got trespeak.tk for another year ^_^

(when I have money, I'll buy trespeak.com but I'm good until then) 
    in the morning I will suffer
    you knew that, though
    I Got Mine, Fuck Everyone Less Fortunate: A Beginner's Guide To Libertarianism
  • kill living beings
    strap gap
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I don't like Something Awful.

I agree with Odradek.